dani67

Gold Member
Dec 21, 2015
iran
1023149582.jpg
Campaign-2016-Powell-_Horo-e1473911327182-635x357.jpg
In leaked emails, Colin Powell says Israel has 200 nukes
Email Leak: Colin Powell Reveals Israel Has 200 Nukes, ‘All Targeted on Tehran’

Good! That's the only deterrent against those animals, especially since Obama decided to arm insane Iranian Islamo-Vermin with them and hoping they use them on Israel.

It would only take one modern nuclear weapon to erase Tehran from the Earth, they don't have 200 targeted at one city. And this isn't really a surprise except for the fact a high ranking official has confirmed what the world knew.

Of course you can imagine what the reaction in Iran will be.

No one pushes out violence onto the planet like the US and Israel, it's quite a business.

Israel will do a false flag if they can't talk the US Cia into it first. Seems we have been taunting them by having ships in the Persian Coast. Either way they will start a war and the US will have to fight. Who knows what Russia will do, I hope for Iran sake it helps protect Iran, but Russia is very close to Israel so
Dani you might want to get out. Israel always has to start trouble.

I have a little crystal ball, but don't really need one.

Good! That's the only deterrent against those animals, especially since Obama decided to arm insane Iranian Islamo-Vermin with them and hoping they use them on Israel.
Yeah Iran is pure evil! You see that list of nations its invaded and destroyed over the past 100 years? No? Oh nvm that was the US and Israel!

Yeah Iran is pure evil! You see that list of nations its invaded and destroyed over the past 100 years? No? Oh nvm that was the US and Israel!

You aren't in one of your ridiculous echo chambers here; you just look like an idiot here posting your silly assed propaganda.

It would only take one modern nuclear weapon to erase Tehran from the Earth, they don't have 200 targeted at one city. And this isn't really a surprise except for the fact a high ranking official has confirmed what the world knew.

they chant 'Death To America' daily, 5 times a day, in their mosques, and they attacked American soil. It's actually embarrassing and sad they aren't a glass parking lot as it is; we should have ended their misery for them in 1979.

Israel will do a false flag if they can't talk the US Cia into it first. Seems we have been taunting them by having ships in the Persian Coast. Either way they will start a war and the US will have to fight. Who knows what Russia will do, I hope for Iran sake it helps protect Iran, but Russia is very close to Israel so

if they use nuclear weapon in iran. then they must wait for second holocaust by aryan iranian
:badgrin:
we can destroy .. and kill all israel people in 2 hours without nuclear weapon:badgrin:

You aren't in one of your ridiculous echo chambers here; you just look like an idiot here posting your silly assed propaganda.
Go ahead needle dick show me some countries Iran has invaded....I can name close to 50 the US has in the past 100 years! The past several for Israels sake

if they use nuclear weapon in iran. then they must wait for second holocaust by aryan iranian
we can destroy .. and kill all israel people in 2 hours without nuclear weapon:badgrin:
Not if Israel has 200 nukes pointed at Iran.

Go ahead needle dick show me some countries Iran has invaded....I can name close to 50 the US has in the past 100 years! The past several for Israels sake

lol it thinks it's making a point.

i dont say its win for iran and lose for israel .
its lose lose game for both side

they chant 'Death To America' daily, 5 times a day, in their mosques, and they attacked American soil. It's actually embarrassing and sad they aren't a glass parking lot as it is; we should have ended their misery for them in 1979.

That is the sentiment of the Bubba of the South ludicrous convention. I know Trump is stupid enough to ask why we can't use nuclear weapons over and over but the adults of the world understand why.

Not if Israel has 200 nukes pointed at Iran.
israel will destroy before they decide to use 200 nukes

lol it thinks it's making a point.
Only brain dead lemmings like you don't see the truth. Its why there is no help for the traitors like you. So many options when time comes....I think I would rather see your pathetic cuck neo con leaders suffer you lemmings can be used as shields on the front line....guaranteed casualties.

That is the sentiment of the Bubba of the South ludicrous convention. I know Trump is stupid enough to ask why we can't use nuclear weapons over and over but the adults of the world understand why.

Ah, one of the Left Wing antisemitic tards jumps in to help out his neo-nazi buddy. They make a great couple, don't they? lol

Forum List

Back