Elon Musk: 'What I find most surprising is that CNN still exists'

Screenshot_2020-04-16 Elon Musk on Twitter Partial list of hospitals to which Tesla sent venti...png

CNN - 0
Musk - 1
Truth - 1

Moving on.

From your lips to Gods ears.

Matt Dornic, CNN’s vice president of communications, fired back in a tweet saying his network was simply reporting what the governor’s office said.

I love this.....

So to recap........

CNN claims no ventilators from Musk showed up.

So Musk posts email from a hospital saying they worked, and will be put into use the next day.

So CNN screams back "We just reported what government said!"

So.... about that claims that Fox News never fact checks..................

Isn't that the whole point of being a reporter, is to verify claims before reporting them, instead of just barfing them on the public non-stop with no checks?

Musk is right. What is the most surprising, is that CNN still exists. They lie constantly. They have some of the worst reporters on the planet. The are hyper partisan to a level that makes Fox News look like a centrist news channel.....

Why do they exist?

And still, no one can confirm that the ventilators showed up. It's like, Tada!..."they're just....gone". Has anyone confirmed that Musk has been taking his meds regularly? Did the ventilators make it to the California hospitals or not?

I am confused. Elon Musk posted an email directly from the hospital itself, saying they not only had the ventilators, but they had tested the ventilators, and not only tested them, but found them to be in working condition, and would be put into use the following day.

Email.... from hospital.... say they had them, had tested them, and would use them the next day.

What more confirmation do you need, than an email directly from the hospital saying they had them and had tested them, and would use them? That seems.... to me.... like that's pretty good as evidence of confirmation. I think that would pass as evidence in court.... don't you?

Tweet from Musk...of an email from the hospital..and you wouldn't in a million years question it?

OK. I'll play. What media source has confirmed this? If Musk really donated these ventilators, the hospitals and the media should be singing it from the mountain tops. Why aren't they?
Once again since you ignored it the first time-
Dated Mar 25-
www.newsweek.com
Elon Musk delivers 1,255 ventilators to California after buying "oversupply" from China
"They arrived in Los Angeles and Elon Musk is already working with the hospital association and others to get those ventilators out in real time. It's a heroic effort," Gov. Gavin Newsom said.
www.newsweek.com www.newsweek.com
Gov. Gavin Newsom said during a press conference yesterday the Tesla boss had made good on his pledge to provide medical equipment in the wake of the novel coronavirus outbreak.

"Elon Musk, how about this?" Newsom said. "I told you a few days ago that he was likely to have a thousand ventilators this week. They arrived in Los Angeles and [Musk] is already working with the hospital association and others to get those ventilators out in real time. It's a heroic effort."

So who is the liar here?

Elon Musk did deliver ventilators. It also seems he's a Trump-level off-the-top-of-the-head Tweeter.

:auiqs.jpg:His tweetery gets him into some trouble.

View attachment 324384

CNN - 0
Musk - 1
Truth - 1

Moving on.

Moving on....well...almost..but..not..quite. Hey thanks, but you got those conversion kits, right?
Mount Sinai COO Says Donated B-PAP Machines From Tesla Are Being Converted Into Ventilators

CNN - 1
Musk - 0.5
Trump Supporters Wrapping Their Lips Around Anything That Props Their God Up? - 1000+
And once again you ignore what Gov Newsom said. Truth means nothing to you. Got it.

View attachment 324384

CNN - 0
Musk - 1
Truth - 1

Moving on.

Moving on....well...almost..but..not..quite. Hey thanks, but you got those conversion kits, right?
Mount Sinai COO Says Donated B-PAP Machines From Tesla Are Being Converted Into Ventilators

CNN - 1
Musk - 0.5
Trump Supporters Wrapping Their Lips Around Anything That Props Their God Up? - 1000+
And once again you ignore what Gov Newsom said. Truth means nothing to you. Got it.

Honestly, what reality do you on the right wing live in? Seriously, let me in on it. You wouldn't know the truth if it ran up and stole your stable genius Quarter Pounder With Cheese.
California governor says ventilators promised by Elon Musk never made it to hospitals

View attachment 324384

CNN - 0
Musk - 1
Truth - 1

Moving on.

CNN - 1
Musk - 0.5

Honestly, what reality do you on the right wing live in? Seriously, let me in on it. You wouldn't know the truth if it ran up and stole your stable genius Quarter Pounder With Cheese.
California governor says ventilators promised by Elon Musk never made it to hospitals
So he delivered them before he didn’t. Got it. Seems the credibility problem is coming from Newsom. He already said they got there. Or was that a lie? Which is it?

View attachment 324384

CNN - 0
Musk - 1
Truth - 1

Moving on.

CNN - 1
Musk - 0.5

So he delivered them before he didn’t. Got it. Seems the credibility problem is coming from Newsom. He already said they got there. Or was that a lie? Which is it?
Boom...and pivot. Yep. Got it.
Game..Set..Match.

View attachment 324384

CNN - 0
Musk - 1
Truth - 1

Moving on.

CNN - 1
Musk - 0.5

Boom...and pivot. Yep. Got it.
Game..Set..Match.
No game set match here. Only in your own warped thinking.

View attachment 324384

CNN - 0
Musk - 1
Truth - 1

Moving on.

CNN - 1
Musk - 0.5

So, let's read *YOUR* link....

Do you need me to copy and paste the relevant text?

Special thanks to @Tesla for a donation of 40 ventilators to our team at NYC Health​

Now that is from *YOUR* link.

So my link says he delivered ventilators, and now YOUR link says he delivered ventilators.

CNN - 0
Dumb forum poster - 0
Truth - 1
Musk - 1

Now... just to clarify your half truth... which is just another way of saying idiotic lie....

A B-PAP machine is a ventilator. Ventilators come in various models and configurations for different applications. They can be reconfigured to different application. They are still.... VENTILATORS.... which are in dire demand, and can be configured as needed.

This is just left-wingers trying to salvage CNNs terrible failure as a new organization.

Everyone remembers this:

Well what ensued was a rampage of fake outrage by CNN and other networks about censorship of the media and now we see how concerned they are about that when they are the ones censoring and hiding news from the public through refusing to air all of the daily briefings by the president.
LIKE TODAY, they refused to broadcast so far the whole briefing because it contradicts the latest syncronized propaganda by the MSM about virus testing. Many times we literally heard CNN and MSM say there have been no tests =0 which everyone knows is so rediculously not true.
As I type this they have a China propagandist
Dr Chu saying it's about time they are starting testing. CNN is basically working with China agents to manipulate elections now, that's how low they'll sink. So this is like the ultimate show of deflection possible, as everything they blasted Trump for, CNN is actually doing.
Dr. Chu is smirking (as the MSM hosts all do) at how easy it is to use our media to pull one over on us.

Forum List

Back