Elon Musk screws Biden in Delaware

Find out what? That Musk is all bark but no bite? Musk isn't going anywhere. Sure, he will throw a fit and rile up his stupid followers but he will remain in Delaware.

So, will most others. If it was that easy, do you think all the other Repub states wouldn't have done it?

You do realize that the reason a lot of companies Incorporate in Delaware is their rules are pretty lax and thus makes it easier for the company to manage itself?

Now one Judge has decided to fuck over the CEO of a very large corporation. You don't think the other CEO's will see the writing on the wall?

How much tax money does Delaware make on corporations incorporating there?

Why Incorporate In Delaware? Benefits & Considerations

LOL Poor Musk. Running away with his tail between his legs.

The guy tried to grab a $50 billion bonus and got sued by the stockholders and so of course Biden is to blame.

No matter the case was brought years ago. Just like the orange loser. Blame the whole world for their mistakes.

You fuck around…

You are confused Moon Bat

All Elon is doing is telling Potatohead to go fuck himself. When you are the richest man in the world you have a considerable amount of "fuck you" money.

Delaware is one of these shitass Commie states that is so full of idiots to send Potatohead to Congress for 40 something years so they don't deserve any consideration for anything.

This wasn't the state of Delaware. This was a court case brought by a shareholder against Musk. Ruling by a judge.

Yeah, Musk like the orange loser is whining like a baby because he lost.

Poor little commie, there had to be a State law in place to give a State court jurisdiction.

Poor little commie, there had to be a State law in place to give a State court jurisdiction.

Your response to the question - "Tell me you are a retard, without telling me you are a retard?"

Duly noted. :itsok:

So when you've got no response you revert to your inner 4 year old. GOT IT!!!!!!

LOL That was my response. You don't have to keep proving you are a moron. We get it. You. Are. A. Moron.

Elon may have lost a BOD agreement case in Delaware, he basically told Delaware (and Biden) to go pound sand. Screwed Biden and his homies royally.

'We got him now'

8.jpeg

Forum List

Back