Elon Musk Says He Will Create “TruthGPT” To Compete Against “Politically Correct” A.I. Bots Like ChatGPT

Meet Horus ... who disagrees with your laughter and jest of how it identifies. Yes .. the new "societal construct" that you support. Next year .. animals will identify as humans.
Looks pretty damn phony to me. He doesn't even look like Henry.

They shouldn't be punished for being that way, but they men competing as women shouldn't get scholarships or any type of remuneration
THIS^ sums up my whole thinking on this issue. I hold no animosity toward people who genuinely have gender dysphoria but to force everyone around them to behave as though it isn't a clinical diagnosis is ridiculous. Taking scholarships away from women and girls who have worked hard to excel, by allowing biological men to compete against them is outrageous.

Worst of all is the brainwashing of children and the mutilation of their bodies long before they have the capacity to decide such things for themselves, it should be considered to be a criminal act. Doctors who perform such surgeries or even prescribe hormones that bring about permanent change in minors should lose their licenses at a minimum.

Why are you questioning its gender identity?
Because a ChickenHawk is a bird not a gender. He should be reading Carlos Castaneda if he wants to transition into a bird. That and take lots and lots of mushrooms.......or little smoke.....

He challenges the social justice front and what is socially acceptable. Looking back, it's almost like he purchased Twitter to toy with society and the ridiculous assertions from the left...

As I wish Trump would have done when he moved into the White House, Musk should have run over the place in scorched earth fashion, absolutely leaving no stone unturned to flush out the rot. The recent appearance of censorship that has happened on twitter is because there are still some government operatives working there under Musk's radar.

This is what I was afraid would happen. When they are flushed out, I will think about signing up.

Because a ChickenHawk is a bird not a gender. He should be reading Carlos Castaneda if he wants to transition into a bird. That and take lots and lots of mushrooms.......or little smoke.....
Your using a societal construct to determine what's included in gender. Make up your mind. Is Horus full of shit?

Musk is a hero and is a huge thorn in the side of the globalist agenda. The globalist owned media lies more than anyone can actually imagine. Musk can shoot down some of the lies and intends to do it. If Trump is re-elected there will a presidental medal in Musk's future.

Is it going to crash users' computers and cause them to catch on fire?

As I wish Trump would have done when he moved into the White House, Musk should have run over the place in scorched earth fashion, absolutely leaving no stone unturned to flush out the rot. The recent appearance of censorship that has happened on twitter is because there are still some government operatives working there under Musk's radar.

This is what I was afraid would happen. When they are flushed out, I will think about signing up.

LOL. He's tried to do that. And every time he does, he ends up looking like a foolish schoolboy and costs him and his investors millions of dollars. :auiqs.jpg:
Why wait? There is Truth Social and Parler out there. You can get all the alt-right drivel that's fit to print.

And I thank you deeply for your informative post. It's the most actual substance I've seen you post since you first appeared here. :)

Your using a societal construct to determine what's included in gender. Make up your mind. Is Horus full of shit?
Are you saying Carlos didn't actually transform into a bird?

It is a human construct. At best Horus is anthropomorphizing and is likely full of shit.

Fear that this has been 100% scripted and that Elon is Deep State and controlled opposition .

How to best control the Sheeple with so called AI?
Signal a huge new technical development
Tell them there are new and disturbing future possible consequences
Create concern and fear
But introduce a Saviour, a man "proven" to stand - up for the Sheeple and for Free Speech, Democracy and all other forms of BS .
Let the Sheeple do the only things they are good at -- be Gullible and Flock, to the Saviour .
Deep State then scams the Sheeple via the apparent good guy through every back door route possible -- control , clever censorship and total surveillance
Sheeple thank their Saviour with belief and money . An endless amount .
Project completed successfully .

Forum List

Back