Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
5b4b75f420000045003731f3.jpeg

BILLIONAIRE BASHES THAI CAVE RESCUER

Elon Musk Lashes Out At Thai Cave Rescuer, Baselessly Calls Him A ‘Pedo Guy’

Elon Musk A Major Donor To House Republican PAC, Filings Show

The billionaire Tesla and SpaceX CEO donated $38,900 to Protect the House last quarter.

I used to have high respect for Elon Musk. Now I know he's just another NaziCon asshole.

Wow. How quickly you turn against your own. EVERYTHING MUSK DOES depends on "green or govt" funding. He's made $Billions on environmental scams like his trophy cars for the wealthy, solar, and other LEFT dreams.

NOW -- he's a NaziCon eh? You folks are self-immolating.. Burning up like 4th of July sparklers. But NOW you realize how much of a huckster and an "exaggerater" this guy is. As I've been saying all along --- ALL super motivated entrepreneurs are like Trump.

Why HECK --- He's almost Trumpier than Trump.. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Keep those fires burning my leftist buds. It's gonna get dark soon.

Last edited:
Why are you people always looking for something to whine and bitch about, Lakhota?

Despite all the good things happening around the world, you idiots/clowns like grasping onto any tidbit of misinformation that justifies your feelings. Why is that?
Is it to justify your personal feelings of inadequacy and miserableness?

Last edited:
So strictly because he donated to some republicans he is now a nazicon after you admit admiring him. You have just proved what a shallow ideologue you are.

So strictly because he donated to some republicans he is now a nazicon after you admit admiring him. You have just proved what a shallow ideologue you are.

I only respected his technical ability - until I realized he was a NaziCon. Also, him criticizing the Thai cave rescuers was the icing on the cake.

There’s a reason why you and people like deanrd are seen as idiots, Lakhota. Just saying. lol

Personally, I’m good with you two idiots talking stupid shit. It’s helping republicans. :)

Musk is a very intelligent man....that being said he sometimes fails to make the best choices.

While I can't begin to imagine where Musk's pedo statement came from, attacking him for throwing out an idea seems a bit much. Sounds like both sides are idiots on this one.

Forum List

Back