Elizabeth Warren was born to run

This is an excellent article about the ethnic fraud, the fake Indian, Granny Warren. If you've heard enough of granny, it is hilarious to hear her speak, because the life she talks about is clearly one she hasn't lived. One of the ultimate frauds if ever there was.

Carr: Elizabeth Warren was born to run | Boston Herald

If she's born to run, maybe she'd like to do a few laps around my penis.

At least I THINK that's how the joke goes.

Better yet the GOPcan nominate Bobby Jindal. Then it could be a "Dot Indian" vs. American Indian.

They could debate Ferguson riots. Jindal could defend convenience store owners and Warren could defend Black criminals .

They could debate Ferguson riots. Jindal could defend convenience store owners and Warren could defend Black criminals .

That might work out good for Warren. Instead of lying about being Native American, she could instead lie about being black.

The media has sold us out folks

You notice when they write about a ( Democrats) they write of them as if they are Saints who we need to be thankful for and surly have to vote for them or ELSE?

The one article on her they had her speaking to, her FOLD..HER FOLD for crying out loud

Now their articles on Republicans you have the words, controversial, extreme, etc etc

The media has sold us out folks

You notice when they write about a ( Democrats) they write of them as if they are Saints who we need to be thankful for and surly have to vote for them or ELSE?

The one article on her they had her speaking to, her FOLD..HER FOLD for crying out loud

Now their articles on Republicans you have the words, controversial, extreme, etc etc
There's a very good reason for that. Democrats are saying the same things they always have while conservatives are always trying to out-conservative each other and frequently say shocking things, at least to those who still have a functioning sense of decency.

The fact that Warren makes you Wingnuts so crazy is probably the best argument for her candidacy.
Yeah. Democrats want Warren following Obama to finish off America once and for all.

I think your boy Bush already finished off America. I'm sorry you weren't paying attention.
. Democrats screwed the pooch, nit
President Bush.

When Bill Clinton left we had peace, prosperity, 3% unemployment, 200 billion dollar budget surpluses.

When George W. Stupid left we had wars, recession, 10% unemployment, Trillion dollar deficits and a major city got washed out to sea.

Forum List

Back