An Open Letter to Captain Ronald S. Johnson

OriginalShroom

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2013
This man is saying what I have been saying all along....

An Open Letter to Captain Ronald S. Johnson - Lifeline Training - LawOfficer.com

Well Captain, this veteran police officer feels the need to respond. What you said is, in common police vernacular—bullshit. The fact that Brown knew he had just committed a robbery before he was stopped by Officer Wilson speaks to Brown’s mindset. And Captain, the mindset of a person being stopped by a police officer means everything, and you know it.

::::::::

Is it more likely that he would attack an officer believing that he was about to be taken into custody for a felony strong-arm robbery? Absolutely.

Officer Wilson survived the encounter with Brown as did Lee, Hangar, and Postell. Michael Brown didn’t survive and it’s too soon to say if Officer Wilson’s use of deadly force was justified and legal. You and I both know that not all officers survive such confrontations. Officers die in incidents like this Captain Johnson, including a couple that I remember from your own organization:

:::::::::::::::::::

So Captain Johnson, I guess the mindset and recently committed crimes of the suspects that murdered those Missouri Troopers didn’t mean anything. The stops by the Troopers, as you have said, are entirely different events right?

Now we know why Original Shroom supports assaulting, arresting and tear gassing the Press.

We've reached a point in Ferguson where Michael Brown has become irrelevant. This isn't even about Michael Brown anymore, this about a Fallujah style invasion by Oathbreakers.

Now we know why Original Shroom supports assaulting, arresting and tear gassing the Press.

We've reached a point in Ferguson where Michael Brown has become irrelevant. This isn't even about Michael Brown anymore, this about a Fallujah style invasion by Oathbreakers.

I would love to know where I said I support tear gassing the Press... I am about the truth and the facts. I'll let you play politics with it.

Forum List

Back