Elizabeth Warren Deftly Handles One Of Those Rabid Bagger of Tea People

ed schultz showed the video. and she wants to be senator? she lost the first time, what makes her think she will beat the handsome Scott Brown?

I bet you want to kiss Scott Brown right on his lips...don't you? :lol:

Inhell.jpg

Elizabeth Warren is a class act. She's been fighting for the poor and middle class long before OWS.

how? please be specific.

Don't you read? Here, start out with some light stuff and work your way up...

Elizabeth Warren - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Middle Class Looks To Elizabeth Warren to Fight the Banking Industry's Rip-Offs | News & Politics | AlterNet

Elizabeth Warren: Warrior Princess For The Middle Class - Keith Balmer: The Badass Liberal

Elizabeth Warren is a class act. She's been fighting for the poor and middle class long before OWS.

how? please be specific.

Why don't you ask all those RepubliCON$ up in Congress who stopped and blocked her from getting appointed.

Now THIS is a case where one can truly say...these guys are DEATHLY afraid of her.

From Wall Street, right up to Congress and all the damn dirty apes and bastards in between.

Yes, I will spend time reading Alternet....NOT.

You must be kidding.

You were just bitching about wikipedia

What a hypocrite

ed schultz showed the video. and she wants to be senator? she lost the first time, what makes her think she will beat the handsome Scott Brown?

I bet you want to kiss Scott Brown right on his lips...don't you? :lol:

:lol: Brown kind of coasted through his term, he didn't do much for his state and went middle of the road on issues. He didn't even win the election, Martha Coakley beat herself. She was so confident a Democrat was taking that seat she didn't even try.

I like Elizabeth Warren, she is very informed and it shows. Scott Brown should be worried.

That heckler just ended up looking like a jerk. Like most teapartiers.

It is uncalled for to call any female a 'whore'. And yet, so many leftwing posters have used that label towards conservative female posters. Where was your outrage for them, Marc? Does it only count when it's a public official?

Hypocrite.

Stop your whining, you dish out more than a fair amount of below the belt insults at people and even revel at how "good" you are at sticking it to other posters.

It is uncalled for to call any female a 'whore'. And yet, so many leftwing posters have used that label towards conservative female posters. Where was your outrage for them, Marc? Does it only count when it's a public official?

Hypocrite.

I dunno whats worse, the predictability of a post just like this, or the sad fact that you were thanked for it.

Hypocrite.

lefties call rightie posters names? really? in the same proportion as righties say disgusting things about left leaning posters? i don't think so given certain people you have on your side of the fence. buti'm not going to argue that point. but, perhaps for once you can say, as i would, and have, that elizabeth warren is a lady. she doesn't speak about anyone venomously she isn't one of the people who runs around spewing hatred and so gets it back.

sometimes it's ok to just say... the person who said those things is a loser.

Democrats are known to seed crowds with "bad actors" in order to further their agenda. This guy was likely one of theirs. The guys name is not mentioned & there is no background info on him.

Forum List

Back