Elizabeth Holmes Sentenced To More Than 11 years In Prison

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011

Former Theranos CEO Elizabeth Holmes was sentenced to more than 11 years in prison Friday for misleading investors regarding her blood-testing start-up.

The entrepreneur — who started Theranos as a Stanford University dropout and grew it into a company with a peak valuation of $9 billion — was convicted in January of misleading investors that her technology could run hundreds of tests from just a few drops of blood. In reality, the company was relying on technology from other companies to run the tests.

Holmes got way out over her skis.

Her lover has also been tried and convicted, which is good. His sentencing is in December.

What a creepy relationship that was.

She must be a conservative Republican.

If she was a democriminal vermin, you'd be foaming at the mouth instead of gloating.

Just watched a series on Holmes, I think was the call The Dropout on Hulu or Netflix. Personally I don't think she should face any charges, the investors keep throwing money at her despite her not being able to show or produce her work.

She must be a conservative Republican.

If she was a democriminal vermin, you'd be foaming at the mouth instead of gloating.

Nope.

Cory Booker asks for leniency for Theranos fraudster Elizabeth Holmes: Wants to make world 'a better place'.....​

Holmes had ties to top Democrats in her heyday; then-Vice President Joe Biden visited Theranos in 2015 and called it "inspiring" and said Holmes shared the Obama administration's vision of the future for health care. It was later revealed Biden had toured a fake lab that was staged for his visit.

Greg

Nope.

Cory Booker asks for leniency for Theranos fraudster Elizabeth Holmes: Wants to make world 'a better place'.....​

Holmes had ties to top Democrats in her heyday; then-Vice President Joe Biden visited Theranos in 2015 and called it "inspiring" and said Holmes shared the Obama administration's vision of the future for health care. It was later revealed Biden had toured a fake lab that was staged for his visit.

Greg
Interesting I thought spartacus was down lo gay.

Forum List

Back