Eliminating the Hurts of White Racism

The Bass is always welcome to take his black ass back to Africa... the land of peace, prosperity and, above all, a social contrast to those white devils and their stable culture.

The Bass is American and his family has an attested habitation in this country since 1835. Mr Bass is not from Africa and is at least about 10 generations or more removed from Africa, so why should the Bass go "back" to some place he isn't from?

The Bass is always welcome to take his black ass back to Africa... the land of peace, prosperity and, above all, a social contrast to those white devils and their stable culture.

The Bass is American and his family has an attested habitation in this country since 1835. Mr Bass is not from Africa and is at least about 10 generations or more removed from Africa, so why should the Bass go "back" to some place he isn't from?

well, then I guess you've got some white people to thank for a nation created in 1776 rather than 1835. A nation that is notoriously better cultured than ANYTHING you can find in Africa up to this day... That is, unless you can name the black founding father..

:eusa_whistle:

and, by your own words you are FROM, 10 generations or not, Africa. Don't like it here in a nation produced by whites? Get to packing.

well, then I guess you've got some white people to thank for a nation created in 1776 rather than 1835. A nation that is notoriously better cultured than ANYTHING you can find in Africa up to this day... That is, unless you can name the black founding father..

and, by your own words you are FROM, 10 generations or not, Africa. Don't like it here in a nation produced by whites? Get to packing.

The Bass doesn't have to thank whites for anything as far as the formation of this country is concerned and since the Bass isn't an African immigrant telling him to go back to Africa is stupid, senseless, racist, retarded, ridiculous, repulsive, rambling, rancid nonsense.

The Bass doesn't have to thank whites for anything as far as the formation of this country is concerned and since the Bass isn't an African immigrant telling him to go back to Africa is stupid, senseless, racist, retarded, ridiculous, repulsive, rambling, rancid nonsense.

I'll take that as your heartfelt thanks for White Men who provided your black ass with enough stability and comfort to cry and bitch about a nation you refuse to leave. And, since you seem unable to name the black founding father I guess it's clear that you'll be thanking the ghost of every white man, from Jefferson to Lincoln, who has ever provided an American culture HERE that must be a million times better than the black culture in Africa that you seem too scared to live in.

Your welcome, bass. On behalf of those white founding fathers I accept your gratitude in full.

:thup:

I'll take that as your heartfelt thanks for White Men who provided your black ass with enough stability and comfort to cry and bitch about a nation you refuse to leave. And, since you seem unable to name the black founding father I guess it's clear that you'll be thanking the ghost of every white man, from Jefferson to Lincoln, who has ever provided an American culture HERE that must be a million times better than the black culture in Africa that you seem too scared to live in.

Your welcome, bass. On behalf of those white founding fathers I accept your gratitude in full.

Description of Ad Hominem

An Ad Hominem is a general category of fallacies in which a claim or argument is rejected on the basis of some irrelevant fact about the author of or the person presenting the claim or argument. Typically, this fallacy involves two steps. First, an attack against the character of person making the claim, her circumstances, or her actions is made (or the character, circumstances, or actions of the person reporting the claim). Second, this attack is taken to be evidence against the claim or argument the person in question is making (or presenting). This type of "argument" has the following form:

Yea, I didn't think you'd have a rebuttal, black berry.

Your white Founding Fathers still appreciate your respect and admiration of their impact on tis nation though.

Yea, I didn't think you'd have a rebuttal, black berry.

Your white Founding Fathers still appreciate your respect and admiration of their impact on tis nation though.

Delusional Disorder

Besides, the Bass ancestors are of African and Native American descent, Seminole and Creek to be exact, the bass' grandmother is Native American, so no white man is the Bass' father in any way.

Last edited:
socker! you managed to quote something from a site that is not blackplanet! congrats!

socker! you managed to quote something from a site that is not blackplanet! congrats!

As usual you make a jackass out of yourself by repeatedly taking threads offtopic and arguing about insignificant garbage and fluff purely for the hell of it and delusionally think you're winning and or refuting something.

As usual you make a jackass out of yourself by repeatedly taking threads offtopic and arguing about insignificant garbage and fluff purely for the hell of it and delusionally think you're winning and or refuting something.

Go cry about it on your page at Negroplenet dot com, dude. And, while you are there, ask if anyone can remember who the black founding father of America was.

Go cry about it on your page at Negroplenet dot com, dude. And, while you are there, ask if anyone can remember who the black founding father of America was.

America was full of Native Americans before the crackers arrived and the America they created back then is nothing like the America that exists today, wanna know why? the contributions of nonwhites.

America was full of Native Americans before the crackers arrived and the America they created back then is nothing like the America that exists today, wanna know why? the contributions of nonwhites.

Rather, the benevolence of whites to ALLOW your participation above that of farm equipment. Natives didn't create America, dude. But, hey.. thats what a ghetto education will do for you.

Rather, the benevolence of whites to ALLOW your participation above that of farm equipment. Natives didn't create America, dude. But, hey.. thats what a ghetto education will do for you.

Not benevolence idiot, you haven't proven that, you are ASSuming white benevolence. The America today is not the America crackers created hundreds of years ago.

Not benevolence idiot, you haven't proven that, you are ASSuming white benevolence. The America today is not the America crackers created hundreds of years ago.

The EMANCIPATION PROCLAMATION was pretty fucking benevolent, dude. You have a white man to thank for that one.

:rofl:

goddamn you are dumb as hell.

The EMANCIPATION PROCLAMATION was pretty fucking benevolent, dude. You have a white man to thank for that one.

goddamn you are dumb as hell.

Emancipation Proclamation was white benevolence? Think again jackass:

Concerning Emancipation: Fourth Debate

I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races, [applause]---that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will for ever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race. I say upon this occasion I do not perceive that because the white man is to have the superior position the negro should be denied everything.

Oh and this proves without a doubt that the Civil War as fought by Lincoln was not some white gesture of white benevolence to blacks:

Abraham Lincoln's Letter to Horace Greeley

"Executive Mansion,
Washington, August 22, 1862.

Hon. Horace Greeley:
Dear Sir.

I have just read yours of the 19th. addressed to myself through the New-York Tribune. If there be in it any statements, or assumptions of fact, which I may know to be erroneous, I do not, now and here, controvert them. If there be in it any inferences which I may believe to be falsely drawn, I do not now and here, argue against them. If there be perceptable [sic] in it an impatient and dictatorial tone, I waive it in deference to an old friend, whose heart I have always supposed to be right.

As to the policy I "seem to be pursuing" as you say, I have not meant to leave any one in doubt.

I would save the Union. I would save it the shortest way under the Constitution. The sooner the national authority can be restored; the nearer the Union will be "the Union as it was." If there be those who would not save the Union, unless they could at the same time save slavery, I do not agree with them. If there be those who would not save the Union unless they could at the same time destroy slavery, I do not agree with them. My paramount object in this struggle is to save the Union, and is not either to save or to destroy slavery. If I could save the Union without freeing any slave I would do it, and if I could save it by freeing all the slaves I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing some and leaving others alone I would also do that. What I do about slavery, and the colored race, I do because I believe it helps to save the Union; and what I forbear, I forbear because I do not believe it would help to save the Union. I shall do less whenever I shall believe what I am doing hurts the cause, and I shall do more whenever I shall believe doing more will help the cause. I shall try to correct errors when shown to be errors; and I shall adopt new views so fast as they shall appear to be true views.

I have here stated my purpose according to my view of official duty; and I intend no modification of my oft-expressed personal wish that all men everywhere could be free.

Yours,
A. Lincoln.

And why did Lincoln issue the proclamation? Well its simple, he did it in the belief that doing so was best to save the Union, not as an act of good will white benevolence for black people, read again jackass:

Abraham Lincoln's Letter to James Conkling

But the proclamation, as law, either is valid, or is not valid. If it is not valid, it needs no retraction. If it is valid, it can not be retracted, any more than the dead can be brought to life. Some of you profess to think its retraction would operate favorably for the Union. Why better after the retraction, than before the issue? There was more than a year and a half of trial to suppress the rebellion before the proclamation issued, the last one hundred days of which passed under an explicit notice that it was coming, unless averted by those in revolt, returning to their allegiance. The war has certainly progressed as favorably for us, since the issue of proclamation as before. I know, as fully as one can know the opinions of others, that some of the commanders of our armies in the field who have given us our most important successes believe the emancipation policy and the use of the colored troops constitute the heaviest blow yet dealt to the Rebellion, and that at least one of these important successes could not have been achieved when it was but for the aid of black soldiers. Among the commanders holding these views are some who have never had any affinity with what is called abolitionism or with the Republican party policies but who held them purely as military opinions. I submit these opinions as being entitled to some weight against the objections often urged that emancipation and arming the blacks are unwise as military measures and were not adopted as such in good faith.

Simple and plain, Lincoln's freeing of the slaves was just a means to and end to win the ar and preserve the Union, so stop spreading the lie that white soldiers in the Civil war shed their blood to free slaves, they shed their blood to preserve the Union. Lincoln was only opposed to slavery spreading in future US territories, but he was not for ending slavery in the territories where it already existed.

In all, you BS white benevolence argument has been refuted and black people don't need to kiss Lincoln's ass. Also your implying that blacks really did nothing in the war is refuted by the same man who's butt you say blacks should kiss, the participation of blacks in the war was important

Indeed, it looks like ole Abe thought that freeing slaves would HELP preserve the Union. While helping your black ass may not have been his primary goal it was still the result of his benevolence. Hell, if you are not out picking cotton then you have a white man to thank for it. Lord fucking knows 20% of the population is enough to pass a fucking Constitutional amendment!

But to be plain, you are dissatisfied with me about the negro. Quite likely there is a difference of opinion between you and myself upon that subject. I certainly wish that all men could be free, while I suppose you do not. Yet I have neither adopted, nor proposed any measure, which is not consistent with even your view, provided you are for the Union. I suggested compensated emancipation; to which you replied you wished not to be taxed to buy negroes. But I had not asked you to be taxed to buy negroes, except in such way, as to save you from greater taxation to save the Union exclusively by other means.

I guess your black filter kept you from reading the bolded print..

ps.. applauding ONE circumstance of black soldiers means very little given how many WHITE soldiers died so that you could do something besides pick cotton.

FACT.,

benevolence:1: disposition to do good
2 a: an act of kindness b: a generous gift
3: a compulsory levy by certain English kings with no other authority than the claim of prerogative

Were Lincoln's actions "benevolent" based on his own words and reasons for the Emancipation Proclamation? Or was he taking whatever means possible to save and preserve the Union? Remember, he said this:

If I could save the Union without freeing any slave I would do it, and if I could save it by freeing all the slaves I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing some and leaving others alone I would also do that.

Indeed, it looks like ole Abe thought that freeing slaves would HELP preserve the Union. While helping your black ass may not have been his primary goal

The end, you claim that the Emancipation proclamation was an act of white benevolence is refuted since you admit by your own words was not his primary goal. Thus we have established the reason for the Emancipation Proclamation was that it was being used to save the Union, end of story, your stupidity is refuted.

benevolence:1: disposition to do good
2 a: an act of kindness b: a generous gift
3: a compulsory levy by certain English kings with no other authority than the claim of prerogative

Were Lincoln's actions "benevolent" based on his own words and reasons for the Emancipation Proclamation? Or was he taking whatever means possible to save and preserve the Union? Remember, he said this:

If I could save the Union without freeing any slave I would do it, and if I could save it by freeing all the slaves I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing some and leaving others alone I would also do that.

I certainly wish that all men could be free

:lol:

:cuckoo:

he did what he had to do to preserve the union. Again, if freeing slaves wasn't his MAIN concern you'll just have to forgive me for laughing at your FREE ASS TODAY.

New Topics

Forum List

Back