Elementary teachers launch SJW curriculum to combat belief in two genders

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A teachers’ union has launched a “social justice” curriculum for young children which includes lesson plans on combating “heteronormativity,” the common belief that there’s two genders with natural roles in life.
Elementary Teachers Launch SJW Curriculum to Combat Belief in Two Genders

Stand up and fight this bs, it is child abuse. The education system is not there to police and brain wash your kids. They are to teach them about math, science, history not this garbage.

A teachers’ union has launched a “social justice” curriculum for young children which includes lesson plans on combating “heteronormativity,” the common belief that there’s two genders with natural roles in life.

Stand up and fight this bs, it is child abuse. The education system is not there to police and brain wash your kids. They are to teach them about math, science, history not this garbage.

This is in CANADA you dipshit!

Anyone sending their child to a public system school in the US OR Canada is condemning their child to a life of madness.

“heteronormativity,”

Whatever their political opinions, people who make up words that long are almost never telling the truth.

The word seems to be nothing more than a synonym or euphemism for heterosexuality, because apparently these teachers want to teach the schoolchildren about sex without actually saying the word "sex" in front of them.

Last edited:
Anyone sending their child to a public system school in the US OR Canada is condemning their child to a life of madness.

You should be proud for gaining so many new cohorts!

Not me. I'm a product of old school Catholic schools. You got educated as a matter of personal survival.

I still have the scars. :laugh:

THE RULER!!!!!!!!!! Bam right across the knuckles

Yup.

AND the map pointer on the back of the legs AND the knuckle pounding into your chin AND the DiNozzo cracks to the back of your head AND the hours on your knees doing homework you were supposed to do the night before.

Watch Darth Vader from the back as he walks away in any of the films, his robes billowing. Looks just like the nuns that taught me.

Not me. I'm a product of old school Catholic schools. You got educated as a matter of personal survival.

Yup.

AND the map pointer on the back of the legs AND the knuckle pounding into your chin AND the DiNozzo cracks to the back of your head AND the hours on your knees doing homework you were supposed to do the night before.

Watch Darth Vader from the back as he walks away in any of the films, his robes billowing. Looks just like the nuns that taught me.

PTSD is the reason you hate public schools. Got it!

Yup.

I didn't attend public schools.

I hate public schools because they teach abject stupidity in the guise of social justice, diversity and inclusiveness.

heteronormativity?

:spinner::spinner::thankusmile::spinner::spinner:

Isn't it just great how Libs truly love to dream shit up they suffer from????

I've had my good laugh for the day.

Yup.

I hate public schools because they teach abject stupidity in the guise of social justice, diversity and inclusiveness.

I know you didn't and if you will learn to read, I never said you did!

You also make assumptions about schools that are not true for the vast majority of schools outside the sphere of liberalism.

That's why you are and will continue to be a dumbass!

Yup.

You stated "PTSD is the reason you hate public schools." If I did not attend public schools, how then could I suffer PTSD in relation to them?

You also make assumptions about schools that are not true for the vast majority of schools outside the sphere of liberalism.

You assume that I make assumptions. How interesting. What have I said that is not true?

"Double dumb ass on you!"
- Admiral James T. Kirk

Yup.

You stated "PTSD is the reason you hate public schools." If I did not attend public schools, how then could I suffer PTSD in relation to them?

You assume that I make assumptions. How interesting. What have I said that is not true?

- Admiral James T. Kirk

Man, you really are a dyed-in-the-wool dumbass! First, you have PTSD from Catholic school because you were beaten into submission instead of taught.

Second, the article is about Canada, which has nothing to do with the US. I think you at least got that, but these stories rarely occur out in conservative flyover country where the real Americans live.

Lastly, good reference! It fits you perfectly!

Yup.

- Admiral James T. Kirk

Man, you really are a dyed-in-the-wool dumbass!

Yeah, that wall of degrees and awards to my right just screams "dumbass".

First, you have PTSD from Catholic school because you were beaten into submission instead of taught.

Au contraire, I have a gold standard education from Catholic schools. First the Franciscans, then the Jesuits.

Hardly PTSD. In retrospect, it was all funny as hell.

Second, the article is about Canada, which has nothing to do with the US.

Indeed not, but philosophies tend to bleed across borders. I mean, consider our own Euro-centric social justice Democrats.

Lastly, good reference! It fits you perfectly!

Fiction often accurately reflects reality.

Good for them!! Now here is the real story vs. the slanted, pejorative, sensationalized version from the moronic Info Wars

Elementary Teachers' Federation Of Ontario

This is a new ETFO literature-based resource kit for Early Years to Grade 8 available in both PDF and Word format. This year-round resource builds on the concepts originally introduced in We're Erasing Prejudice for Good, and is organized using ten monthly themes: Self-Esteem, Sharing Our Lives, Peace, Building Supportive Communities, Rights of the Child, Caring Hands, Untie the Knots of Prejudice, Local and Global Citizenship, True Worth and Beauty, and Circles and Cycles.

Social Justice Begins With Me is listed on the Ontario Ministry of Education’s Registry of Resources for Safe and Inclusive Schools: http://www.edu.gov.on.ca/eng/safeschools/registry.html.

Forum List

Back