longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Are these people nuts?

web1_WEB-EDCPHOTOGALLERY-DAY2-JUNE19-EB-20.jpg

And take a good look at this pix:

web1_Outside-EDC_061816_001.jpg

They're in the midst of a gathering where people are supposed to be meeting and greeting and having fun. So, what are they doing? Either texting or doing selfies. What the hell has happened to our young people?

Story w/more pix @ Scenes from Day 2 of the Electric Daisy Carnival — PHOTOS

We're supposed to get up to 108 today, but most people go at night when it drops down to the 80s and 90s

We're supposed to get up to 108 today, but most people go at night when it drops down to the 80s and 90s

It's only open at night. I took my Sugar Babies Friday night/Saturday morning, it was a blistering 79 degrees.

It's only open at night. I took my Sugar Babies Friday night/Saturday morning, it was a blistering 79 degrees.

Ah, I didn't know it was only a night thing. I've never gone to it. I've never found enjoyment being buried in crowds of thousand of people

Ah, I didn't know it was only a night thing. I've never gone to it. I've never found enjoyment being buried in crowds of thousand of people

That's a big misconception. If you stay out of the dance areas, you aren't buried in crowds. The in-field at LVMS is HUGE, much bigger than say, the footprint of Disneyland, and Disneyland doesn't have naked women.

God, I LOVE Vegas!

They're in the midst of a gathering where people are supposed to be meeting and greeting and having fun. So, what are they doing? Either texting or doing selfies. What the hell has happened to our young people?
I did a gig recently where the entire front row of tables were entrenched in their phones. We sarcastically told them that our performance was being streamed live and they could watch on their phones without having to lift their heads. Two were stupid enough to ask what the URL was.

Are these people nuts?

web1_WEB-EDCPHOTOGALLERY-DAY2-JUNE19-EB-20.jpg

And take a good look at this pix:

web1_Outside-EDC_061816_001.jpg

Story w/more pix @ Scenes from Day 2 of the Electric Daisy Carnival — PHOTOS

You can't do both?

Forum List

Back