Electoral-Vote: ranking of the GOP candidates.

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
The webmaster at electoral-vote.com has, in keeping with his tradition, put out a sort of ranking of the GOP handicaps, which he does on Labor Day of the year before the primaries begin:

ElectoralVote

He does it in table format, listing the advantages on the left and the disadvantages on the right.

It's just one man's opinion, but he seems to hit a lot of bulleyes very often. He has Bush, Rubio, Kasich, Cruz and Trump in the top 5. Here is a screenshot of the top five and I have boxed in some remarks of his that I find most interesting:

2015-09-007 EVP dot com GOP rankings.png

Go to the site to read the rest. There is much more there.

Nice summations. :thup:

Got to admit that at this point it looks like T-Rump could become the nominee unless the GOP establishment finds a way to beat him.

And to be honest they don't have anyone else who comes close on the charisma scale nor with the ability to self promote.

Yes, he will be a PITA to "manage" but sometimes you just have to live with the feces that you have been flinging around. The GOP tried to change course after 2012 but T-Rump has scrapped that for now and and it is the charge of the lightweight intellect brigade.

The webmaster at electoral-vote.com has, in keeping with his tradition, put out a sort of ranking of the GOP handicaps, which he does on Labor Day of the year before the primaries begin:

ElectoralVote

He does it in table format, listing the advantages on the left and the disadvantages on the right.

It's just one man's opinion, but he seems to hit a lot of bulleyes very often. He has Bush, Rubio, Kasich, Cruz and Trump in the top 5. Here is a screenshot of the top five and I have boxed in some remarks of his that I find most interesting:

View attachment 49513

Go to the site to read the rest. There is much more there.
For the most part, I agree

I am surprised Walker doesn't make the cut

I still think Kasich/Rubio would be the GOP's strongest ticket for multiple reasons, especially electoral college-wise.
Rubio is a lightweight and Kasich is unknown. Neither can lead a ticket

Bush Kasich could compete

• Banned
I still think Kasich/Rubio would be the GOP's strongest ticket for multiple reasons, especially electoral college-wise.
Rubio is a lightweight and Kasich is unknown. Neither can lead a ticket

Bush Kasich could compete

Yepp. Bush / Kasich could possibly be a winning ticket. But not against Clinton / Castro.

Forum List

Back