Elections have consequences!!

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Now it the time for Democrats to rule the house, after 8 years of misery the GOP lost it. It just too bad you republicans do not like things, we didn't like things when you were in charge for 8 years, investigation after investigation! Now you are still at it with Barr.

Also the Senate has been in charge for over 4.5 years.

Still trying to unravel the ACA, but you hillbillies do not have a plan nor does tramp. (the best thing to happen in the US for years, since Medicare)

The trade war is a nightmare, tramp had to pay the farmers 28 billion and they do not have to pay it back , unlike the auto companies.

Democrats criticized the changes, saying Republicans were returning to the policies that had put the government on a path to deep deficits in the first place and would open the door to “Enron-style accounting” that covered up the costs of tax cuts and their other legislative efforts.

“House Republicans are like the fellow who bellies up to the bar, asking for just one more round of tax breaks for his buddies, while declaring, ‘Put it on my tab,’ “ said Representative Lloyd Doggett, Democrat of Texas. “But it’s really our tab. By focusing on only half the budget equation, and avoiding revenue stewardship, they reject sound fiscal leadership.”
Republicans Take Control of House

and that's exactly what has happened. Just like Bush Jr left the US in the greatest recession since the great depression, Tramp and the GOP's will do the same.

Now it the time for Democrats to rule the house, after 8 years of misery the GOP lost it. It just too bad you republicans do not like things, we didn't like things when you were in charge for 8 years, investigation after investigation! Now you are still at it with Barr.

Still trying to unravel the ACA, but you hillbillies do not have a plan nor does tramp. (the best thing to happen in the US for years, since Medicare)

The trade war is a nightmare, tramp had to pay the farmers 28 billion and they do not have to pay it back , unlike the auto companies.

Democrats criticized the changes, saying Republicans were returning to the policies that had put the government on a path to deep deficits in the first place and would open the door to “Enron-style accounting” that covered up the costs of tax cuts and their other legislative efforts.

“House Republicans are like the fellow who bellies up to the bar, asking for just one more round of tax breaks for his buddies, while declaring, ‘Put it on my tab,’ “ said Representative Lloyd Doggett, Democrat of Texas. “But it’s really our tab. By focusing on only half the budget equation, and avoiding revenue stewardship, they reject sound fiscal leadership.”

and that's exactly what has happened. Just like Bush Jr left the US in the greatest recession since the great depression, Tramp and the GOP's will do the same.

It's cute that you think you're going to KEEP the House when the ONLY thing you have to show for your term is the Witch Hunt on Trump. You realize this is exactly what Pelosi wanted to avoid because she knew how toxic it was, right? But you folks would not be appeased.

Enjoy 2020 I know I will

'Shocked this aired': Watch as CNN asks football fans in Alabama what they think of the impeachment inquiry

It's cute that you think you're going to KEEP the House when the ONLY thing you have to show for your term is the Witch Hunt on Trump. You realize this is exactly what Pelosi wanted to avoid because she knew how toxic it was, right? But you folks would not be appeased.

Enjoy 2020 I know I will

'Shocked this aired': Watch as CNN asks football fans in Alabama what they think of the impeachment inquiry

The Dems are just getting started, in less than a year. He should of been impeached when Mueller was done with his report, its too bad he has continued on his way of abuse of his power and obstructionist.

Al. is not a swing state, so we do not care.

Enjoy 2020 I know I will

The Dems are just getting started, in less than a year. He should of been impeached when Mueller was done with his report, its too bad he has continued on his way of abuse of his power and obstructionist.

You should VERY much care about random black men stopped on the street by CNN who say the Democrats should leave Trump alone.

Enjoy 2020 I know I will

You should VERY much care about random black men stopped on the street by CNN who say the Democrats should leave Trump alone.

Al is not my concern. I also have no use for Al since its in the Bible Belt. I do not plan on ever moving to Al or MS.

Enjoy 2020 I know I will

Al is not my concern. I also have no use for Al since its in the Bible Belt. I do not plan on ever moving to Al or MS.

Right, I forgot. Everything revolves around YOU. This is Penny Jackboots' world and we're all just living in it.

The only difference betwixt Hope & Change and MAGA are the partisans who buy it all hook,line, sinker

America has had some serious problems festering for a generation , which no one man or party is going to do much about

~S~

Enjoy 2020 I know I will

Right, I forgot. Everything revolves around YOU. This is Penny Jackboots' world and we're all just living in it.

I am merely stating a fact, neither AL, LA or MS are swing states.

Enjoy 2020 I know I will

And the impeachment is not very popular in the swing states, is it?

The left in their current Lunacy..........about guarantees Trump winning again..........And they will lose another 2 SCOTUS seats...........

They are UNHINGED now...........my God .....after they lose again .........Boogles the mind......They are already LUNATICS.

The only difference betwixt Hope & Change and MAGA are the partisans who buy it all hook,line, sinker
America has had some serious problems festering for a generation , which no one man or party is going to do much about
We've regressed to a point at which all we can understand is what we can fit on a campaign sign or a baseball cap.

We've become incurious and intellectually lazy, and we're seeing the predictable manifestation of that in real time.

We've regressed to a point at which all we can understand is what we can fit on a campaign sign or a baseball cap.

We've become incurious and intellectually lazy, and we're seeing the predictable manifestation of that in real time.
Nope.......we are pissed off at the BS in Washington....

Glad I could help you out with that.

I don't know, but I know tramp abused his power and bribed another country with a new president.

I don't know, but I know tramp abused his power and bribed another country with a new president.

You don't know that but I see you got your marching orders with the new word "bribed"

The American people are not won over and this looks like a big political hack job

Enjoy 2020 I know I will

Just wait until Mueller gets done with him! Plus you shredded Trump's attorney client privilege

Enjoy 2020 I know I will

Just wait until Mueller gets done with him! Plus you shredded Trump's attorney client privilege

Who is tramps attorney??

Nope.......we are pissed off at the BS in Washington...

Yet blame who they tell you to....~S~
Nobody told me that the Career Politicians are BS...............I already knew that by observation............

Look you tool.............The Tea Party has been trying to take out Career politicians for a long time now..........Both sides...........but you are too dang TDS twisted to notice..........

Trump used the pissed off voters to win...........and used the Trade abuses to get Union member votes..........and beat a RIGGED ELECTION for Hillary.......

And he'll do it again..........because he's TROLLING the FAR LEFT.............He's playing the left like a fiddle right now.

I did not dislike Obama or dislike Trump. As I remember tho, Obama was never accused daily like Trump or THREATENED with impeachment. So neither Congress did ANYTHING. You are a bitter person because of the election. I did not get my favorite elected either, but I won't undermine my country's well being by wishing ill on the president or his party-you ought to be ashamed!

Forum List

Back