Election spurs hundreds of race threats and crimes

Did you run off and smoke some crack or something?

The Democratic party has enjoyed the black vote nationally for some time now. This isn't anything new. We were talking about the primaries. Your dumbass said that the black candidate will automatically get the black vote. This is false because Sharpton and Jackson didn't "automatically" get the black vote. They got nowhere near the support from the black community that Obama did.

Now go run along to another thread and practice your lame one-liners.

I think Jackson and Sharpton would have garnared more of the black vote if they had raised the money that Hillary and Obama did.

I guess I am naive. I was shocked. Especially since I grew up in Georgia. I don't remember anything like what is described in this article.

But my first thought was that some of these people probably post here.

i saw a guy writing "handguns suck" in his own fecal matter today.

my first thought was that it was you, but then i realized he had spelled it correctly.

my first thought was that it was you, but then i realized he had spelled it correctly.

I would have given you more positive feedback for this, but I was told I had to "spread the wealth around"

that's what cousins are for, right? :lol:

Yeah, that and to have vicious political debates with. He's 22 and lives in Illinois. He has followed Obama's career for five years. Ob can do no wrong, just ask my cousin.

You know what I notice about the article linked in the OP? It starts out saying, "Police have documented . . ." but never actually cites any police documentation or quotes any law enforcement officials. All the quotes appear to be from isolated individuals, usually citing hearsay, or from spokesmen from leftist organizations like the NAACP.

Why do I get the feeling that the AP is trying to create a story out of virtually nothing?

You know what I notice about the article linked in the OP? It starts out saying, "Police have documented . . ." but never actually cites any police documentation or quotes any law enforcement officials. All the quotes appear to be from isolated individuals, usually citing hearsay, or from spokesmen from leftist organizations like the NAACP.

Why do I get the feeling that the AP is trying to create a story out of virtually nothing?

Maybe because they have a deserved reputation for doing just that?

News: Man beaten in Fullerton describes Obama slur | upshaw, street, carbajal, short, years - OCRegister.com

Vandals target Obama supporters' property - Los Angeles Times

Vandals in Torrance target Obama supporters

Racial slurs directed at Lehigh students after Obama election | Wilkes-Barre News | The Times Leader

SignOnSanDiego.com > News > North County -- Graffiti with racial slurs, Obama threats reported

Racial, sexual graffiti found on cars near Mastic homes -- Newsday.com

NY1 | 24 Hour Local News | Top Stories | Two Arrested In Staten Island Bias Attack

UPDATED SATURDAY: Local Papers Report More Anti-Obama Incidents From Maine to California

Man finds Obama signs slashed, SUV spray painted and racial slurs painted on house : State News : TCPalm

Campus Vandalized With Racial Slur After Obama Win | WKBW - TV Buffalo, New York | Local News

Students get death threats - Local - SunHerald.com

www.kansascity.com | 10/24/2008 | Shawnee Mission East students disciplined for writing racial slur

WTOC, Savannah, Georgia, news, weather and sports | Racial slurs scratched on teacher's car

Hate from the mouths of babes - Adam Wilson Blog - The Olympian - Olympia, Washington

Fight, fire, noose incite concerns at Baylor University | Texas Cable News | TXCN.com | News for Texas | Local News: TV

This kind of stuff really reflects more on you as a person than on me.

It's kind of pathetic really.

Last edited:
You don't need to buy the African American vote if you're African American. You get it by default.

Explain why Carol Mosely Braun, and Al Sharpton got blown out by John Kerry in the 2004 Democratic primaries, and why John Kerry and John Edwards got the overwhelming majority of the black vote in the South Carolina primary in 2004, both white dudes far outpacing Al Sharpton's black vote in south carolina.

Last edited:
People tend to vote for those that best reflect their values and interests. If that happens to be a black guy...BIG DEAL.

Sure it does, if he were not black he would never have beaten Hillary in the Primaries. He would not be President.

Do you republicans know how ironic it is for you to claim blacks are so childish and stupid, that they only look at skin color when they vote?

The irony is, you belong to a party and vote for a party that doesn't have one single black representative in the House or Senate. They're all white.

People tend to vote for those that best reflect their values and interests. If that happens to be a black guy...BIG DEAL.

I'd like the dude who claimed that blacks will vote for a black candidate "by default", to explain how john kerry crushed al sharpton in the DC democratic primary in 2004, given that DC is 90% black.

And your point in quoting me a slew of left-biased news and blog sites would be what?

Right....

These are stories from local media around the country.

Who knew that Texas Cable News was a left wing blog site?

This is untrue.

I already made the point that Sharpton and Jackson didn't get anywhere near the level of support that Obama did from the African American community.
They didnt have the internet and a billion dollars to spend either ... not to mention we all knew something about their past!! It was also a more anti black time in america aswell ...

Forum List

Back