Election ends... Then What?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by seth1492, Nov 4, 2008.

1. seth1492

seth1492 Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14
    Man, good thing the election ends tonight! Things are very heated and everyone is still complaining about politics that happened in the primaries. The primaries are over, Hilary, Mitt, they are all out this year. After tonight one o f the other candidates will be as well. The real question is no matter who is president, what are we going to do now? I mean really, is it going to matter by the end of tomorrow all the bickering today? Most of you have voted, no minds are being changed, so what will you do to make it a better America tomorrow?

I know that ideology matters. I am not saying to forgo them, but the story of the 2008 election is reaching its conclusion tonight (we can only hope). So whether Obama or McCain win tonight, what are we gonna do to make America a better place?

The President only does so much, its the people that shape the country...

2. bigdaddygtr

bigdaddygtr Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +72

McCain wins I'm leaving the country

3. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,770
    A lot of foaming at the mouth loonies will have to get a life.

4. Dis

Dis Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    If I had a nickel for every time I heard that in regards to Bush... Would one of you just up and leave the damned country already, rather than just blathering about it?

5. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,770
    If the people who said that about Bush had actually honored their word, they wouldn't be around to vote for Mr Redistribute My Wallet this time.:badgrin:

6. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    I nearly responded the same, couldn't be bothered though. If all those who claimed to be leaving after 2004 left, McCain would be measuring the drapes, instead of Obama.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  7. WillowTree

WillowTree Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,769
    ever notice that libwals only worry about making America a better place when they've had their little temper tantrums and finally gotten their way. The other 8 years America could just suck hind tit and if you didn't like it well too fucking bad. They were being patriotic.. Well, now I'm going to be patriotic. Obama just plain sucks.

8. Otter_Creek

Otter_Creek worst president ever

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +144
    Well I for one was happy to see the black panthers providing security at some precincts. Their "We are sick of white supremacy" comments we're so nostalgic, I just wanted to throw a whiskey bottle through a storefront window.
    Have fun until the draft is started back again, with no money to keep our troops and your teenagers safe.
    You fuckin' idiot's

Last edited: Nov 4, 2008
  9. WillowTree

WillowTree Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,769

a big positive rep. my sentiments exactly. we have elected hate, pure unadulterated hate. MacWrigheousness in his gated white community is drinking the champagne. :clap2:

10. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,770
    I think perhaps you are doing yourself, as well as other conservatives, an injustice by purposefully twisting the word "liberal." There are good liberals and bad ones. Then there are the leftwingnuts, moonbats and bots.

However, you might want to consider differentiating between them when you post. That is unless you agree with the loons that think everyone to the right of them is a Republican.

Just saying ....

• Thank You! Thank You! x 3