"Nobody for President"

bobbymcgill

Aug 23, 2008
Just something light to close out the months of bickering.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hstptx24wa4]YouTube - Nobody for President[/ame]

Lyrics

This election of firsts, is quite not quenching my thirst, my throat feels a little dry
I'm supposed to pull the lever on the 4th day of November, but I'm starting to wonder why

The contenders seem to render little in the way of splendor; I'm having trouble tryin' to decide
Before either takes the oath, I say get rid of em' both and give something else a try

What I’m saying is:

Nobody for President
Close down the White House save some money on the rent
Let's set a new precedent
If there really is a god what kinda mess done he sent?

John McCain seems like a nice guy, he got shot down when he flied somewhere over Vietnam
But since we lost and brought our boys home he seems to have the syndrome that everybody should be bombed

They say Barack is just a novice not ready for the Office, part of me tends to agree
He's got the gift for gab, which in itself is not so bad, but I wonder about his sincerity

Nobody for President

And then there lovely Sarah Palin who has got some speaking talent, but she's got nothing good to say
She's all for drilling' oil, but if you're drilling boys ya'll will go to prison for being gay

And then there’s Joseph Biden who ain’t so good at writing' so he lifted off another guy
I'm criticizing' his plagiarizing because the words I am writing' are the words that I write

And I write there should be….

Nobody for President

From Idle Wordship-The World We View - News and Commentary

If Congress Had "FULL CONTROL"! TO GET ANY LAWS TO INFORCE... THERE SHOULD BE A 100% Vote For the passing!!!

Forum List

Back