Election conspiracist to lead Michigan GOP through 2024

Last year every statewide Republican candidate in Michigan lost. They also lost the majority in the State House and State Senate, thus handing over total state control to the Democrats for the first time since the 1980s. So, what does the Michigan GOP do in response? They elect the person who had the worst statewide performance and spread conspiracy theories to run their party.

Michigan will have an open Senate seat next year giving the Republicans a unique pickup opportunity. Expect the Democrats to hold the seat.

You are the conspiracy spreader, and liar. Countless Democrats have disputed elections since 2000. Try the truth.

Your "evidence" was debunked the very next day by the same guy who brought attention to it on election night and he apologized for alarming everyone, but it's hardly surprising you rubes still post it as "evidence."

We know you're a liar. You don't have to reaffirm that.

Is it a requirement to be an idiot Democrat Media Bubble Cult Member to be a mod here.
I wonder because all but about 1, is.

I understand that you will deny it.
Cult members are like that.

“The decision to elect Karamo, who will lead through the 2024 elections, solidifies the hold that far-right activists have on the state party after Michigan Republicans suffered sweeping electoral losses last year.”
And Michigan Republicans will continue to suffer sweeping electoral losses as long as election deniers, liars, and conspiracist lead the party.

The right’s war on democracy continues.

Is it a requirement to be an idiot Democrat Media Bubble Cult Member to be a mod here.
I wonder because all but about 1, is.

I understand that you will deny it.
Cult members are like that.

We get it. You like losing

Yeah, fuckin' election conspiracies maaaaaan.

Remember that one where they said that new "voter suppression laws" were going to prevent minorities from being able to vote - but then minorities turned out in record numbers?

Oh. Wait a sec.

That wasn't Michigan, that was in Georgia. And the "conspiracy" was promulgated by a McDonald's cartoon character named Grimace. I mean Stacey Abrams.

My bad.

Just because it didn't work doesn't mean it wasn't tried. You can bet Republicans are coming up with new ways to try and stop people from voting.

Just because it didn't work doesn't mean it wasn't tried. You can bet Republicans are coming up with new ways to try and stop people from voting.

With this mindset, it's literally impossible to sway your opinion with quaint variables such as facts and evidence.

You believe because you believe - a cultist's cultist.

Congrats, genius.

Forum List

Back