Election 2008: It's Over

even still, allow them their victory
lets see how willing they are to work with the republicans come Jan

not for a nano second, did you see Reid and Pelosi up there screaming about their effen "mandate" oh god here we go again.

not for a nano second, did you see Reid and Pelosi up there screaming about their effen "mandate" oh god here we go again.

I think it's important for the R's to agree to work together, since they lost, big time. I'm still unclear if it's 60 in Senate. In any case, they should be willing 'to work together.' I don't see the likelihood of Pelosi or Reid regardless of outcome, being willing to do so.

It's going to be ugly, in outcome or verbosity.

I think it's important for the R's to agree to work together, since they lost, big time. I'm still unclear if it's 60 in Senate. In any case, they should be willing 'to work together.' I don't see the likelihood of Pelosi or Reid regardless of outcome, being willing to do so.

They won't get 60. Chambliss is up big in Georgia with 92% reporting. They will likely see 59.

so, we really are divided. There's you! and there's me! I admit. I have witnessed liberal hatred for eight long years. I'm tainted and jaded. I dislike liberals as much as they :lol:dislike conservatives. But, I have to say, in eight long years this is the first night I've seen them beg for unity. Must be cause you won huh? The last eight years have been pretty much "fuck unity" from you guys. You were being patriotic weren't you?

I've always been patriotic. I even put my hand over my heart when I say the pledge! I sing the National Anthem with my awful voice. I'm not afraid to say "God Bless America"

So maybe you better get your hate filled blinders off and quit lumping everyone into one category. I think you've been told this before on here, eh?

This country will get better, you'll see willow, don't you worry.

They won't get 60. Chambliss is up big in Georgia with 92% reporting. They will likely see 59.

As good then as if 60, there are many left leaning R's, they control. The Rs are moot.

So, Obama has a chance for greatness. 2 years. Then it's up for grabs.

you have got to be kidding right? How many bloody stumps do you have to pull back with to realize Pelosi is the my way or the highway kinda gal.

I've always been patriotic. I even put my hand over my heart when I say the pledge! I sing the National Anthem with my awful voice. I'm not afraid to say "God Bless America"

So maybe you better get your hate filled blinders off and quit lumping everyone into one category. I think you've been told this before on here, eh?

This country will get better, you'll see willow, don't you worry.

Because we have a black president ?

He was very classy and gracious in his speech.

Unity for our country, that would be wonderful.

I agree.

McCain gave an excellent speech.

It's also worth noting that McCain had to control his crowd .. but when he spoke the GIGANTIC crowd in Chicago was respectful .. even when Obama mentioned McCain's name, his crowd was respectful.

I agree.

McCain gave an excellent speech.

It's also worth noting that McCain had to control his crowd .. but when he spoke the GIGANTIC crowd in Chicago was respectful .. even when Obama mentioned McCain's name, his crowd was respectful.

that's because they won. the behavior of both crowds was pretty much what you'd expect- the losers are pissed and the winners are happy; i wouldn't read a lot into it.

Forum List

Back