ElBaradei demagogues Gaza- Israel animosity

Trajan

conscientia mille testes
Jun 17, 2010
The Bay Area Soviet
apparently he has to run to the right of the Muslim Brotherhood? :eusa_hand:

In any event, ElBaradei didn't exactly cover himself with glory while head of the IAEA, he is a creature of the UN and exhibits the Turtle Bay pathology that I personally don't see as a successful spring board for effective governance of a nation with the problems Egypt has.

ElBaradei: We'll fight back if Israel attacks Gaza

In interview with Arab newspaper, former IAEA chief says if elected as Egypt's next president he will open Rafah crossing in case of an Israeli attack

Ynet
Published: 04.04.11, 14:15 / Israel News

Former International Atomic Energy Agency chief Mohamed ElBaradei, who had previously announced his intetions to run for the presidency of Egypt, said Monday that “if Israel attacked Gaza we would declare war against the Zionist regime."

n an interview with the Al-Watan newspaper he said: "In case of any future Israeli attack on Gaza - as the next president of Egypt – I will open the Rafah border crossing and will consider different ways to implement the joint Arab defense agreement."

more at-
ElBaradei: We'll fight back if Israel attacks Gaza - Israel News, Ynetnews

I am sure that last bit as to distribution will make some in the UN and WH smile:lol:

el baradei is a big mouth.

El baradei is a joke and a failure as head of the IAEA he made excuses or said Iran was not developing Nuclear weapons for the most part untill the end when he was leaving office. So what would he do about the shelling of Israel from Gaza?

Last edited:
el baradei is a big mouth.

El baradei is a joke and a failure as head of the IAEA he made excuses or said Iran was not developing Nuclear weapons for the most part untill the end when he was leaving office. So what would he do about the shelling of Israel from Gaza?

issue a strongly worded statement, ;)hes good at that and the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Forum List

Back