Eight tropical cyclones at once in the pacific ocean for first time since 1974

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The north Pacific Ocean pulled off an impressive feat with eight tropical cyclones spinning at one time Saturday, July 22, something that hasn’t been accomplished in more than four decades. In the central and eastern Pacific Ocean on Saturday were two named storms, Fernanda and Greg, along with Tropical Depression Nine-E and Tropical Depression

Eight Tropical Cyclones At Once in the Pacific Ocean For First Time Since 1974
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well this should be interesting, but hey pretend it won't happen and you will be fine. Hide in your safe space and that will make it all go away.

The north Pacific Ocean pulled off an impressive feat with eight tropical cyclones spinning at one time Saturday, July 22, something that hasn’t been accomplished in more than four decades. In the central and eastern Pacific Ocean on Saturday were two named storms, Fernanda and Greg, along with Tropical Depression Nine-E and Tropical Depression

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well this should be interesting, but hey pretend it won't happen and you will be fine. Hide in your safe space and that will make it all go away.
Pretend it won't happen? What? PM me if you're in danger right now.

• Banned
For an added bonus we have a lot of quakes taking place too =)

apocalypse-733358.jpg

• Banned

apocalypse-733358.jpg

OH FK , what will I ever do. I am not prepared for any of this. Jesus! I have no basement , and no boat to float on bahahahh

• Banned
Oh chit , I will really need to hide from this one, I mean omg we're all going to be set on fire if this happen, no power for months, and months. Help i'm so scareeeeed, lmfao

The Pacific? I dont give a rats ass about hurricanes in the Pacific they're more likely to hit mehico.
Let me know when they move into the Gulf..

Current map taken ten seconds ago you can keep an eye if yah want. Getting side tracked is to easy =).

View attachment 140258

RSOE EDIS - - Event reports (Earthquakes, events, tropical storms, tsunamies and others)

Living on the Gulf Coast I check the tropical outlook almost daily.

Forum List

Back