Tech comapnies are pushing back against biometric privacy laws

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Privacy advocates cheered when Illinois passed its Biometric Information Privacy Act (BIPA) in 2008 regulating commercial use of finger, iris, and facial scans. With companies such as Facebook Inc. and Google Inc. developing facial tagging technology, it was clear that laws would be needed to ensure companies didn’t collect and use biometric data in ways that compromised an individual’s right to privacy. If you lose your credit card, it’s easily replaced. But what happens when a company loses, or tries to profit from, your fingerprint?

Tech Companies Are Pushing Back Against Biometric Privacy Laws

upload_2017-7-23_21-53-17.png

Is Facebook's Facial-Scanning Technology Invading Your Privacy Rights?

----------------------------------------------------

How profits are made off your privacy rights is far to complicated for those who live and die for their almighty feds who tell them what to do , how to do it, what is safe, what isn't safe.... Oh never worry just bend over and obey like good little sheep. You'll be just fine in those kiss ass safe spaces.

• Banned
A company in Wisconsin is implementing a program for employees to implant themselves with a microchip:

Wisconsin Company First In US To Microchip Employees | Mankato Times - Mankato News Online

It's voluntary for now, but I'll take a bullet to the head before I let someone implant me with a microchip.

It's to bad how many don't believe how dangerous this is/ will be once it's forced. I mean my gawd they've already have it like that in India I believe. They've gone cashless and must be chipped.

It kills me when there are smart asses who have no idea wtf they are talking about and think this is all a joke , and not a true occurrence taking place. I mean seriously are these idiots that stupid. They don't even know a few other Countries are already doing this. That's shallow and severely uninformed beyond comprehension.

( which ties right into this ) Chipping, Tracking etc.

Forum List

Back