Egytian Forces Retake Town Where Christians Were Killed for not Paying "Jizya"

Ed_Brown

Rookie
Sep 13, 2013
Knoxville, TN
(this is my first post on UMB ... please forgive me if I deviate from posting protocol. If I really step in it please message me and let me know, lol.)

Egytian Forces Re-Take Town Where Christians Were Killed for not Paying "Jizya"

Security forces in Egypt have reclaimed the small city of Delga in the southern Minya province which is home to more than 20,000 Christians. The town was overran by radical Islamist militants in July and for 11 weeks has been ransacked, desecrated and nearly destroyed with many of it’s churches torched including the Virgin Mary Church which, now completely demolished, had endured in Delga since the 4th or 5th century, AD. Another sanctuary was reportedly more than 1,600 years old.

While occupying the town the militants forced Christian residents to pay them an Islamic “Jizya” tax, which is the equivalent of protection money imposed on non-Muslim citizens, or face execution. According to the Christian Broadcasting Network at least 2 residents who refused to pay the Jizya were put to death by the militants recently.

I overheard a report on CBN a few days ago of 2 Christians in Egypt being killed because they refused to pay some sort of protection money to radical militants .... it appears those radical militants just got their asses handed to em by the Egyptian military (aka security forces) the same guys who tossed Morsi on his sweet round ass. I wish the US would begin cracking down on radical Islam instead of funding and arming it.

from my social media posting of this report:

... have you paid YOUR jizya? It may not be considered "protection money" here in the U.S. like it is in the Middle East but every American worker, via the U.S. government, is sending hard earned funds and other goodies directly to radical Islam ... and we have been for years. Is it our way of paying for protection? If it is it's damn sure not working. Call me a conspiracy theorist if you wish, but I would be willing to wager that without the prosperity and influence of the United States, especially in recent years, radicalized Jihadists would have long since gotten tired of throwing rocks and went home. But we keep giving them rocket launchers ... and spending money ... and vehicles ... and on and on and on. ...<>Who exactly IS radical? He who pulls the trigger or he who provides it? -Ed

Last edited:
(this is my first post on UMB ... please forgive me if I deviate from posting protocol. If I really step in it please message me and let me know, lol.)

Egytian Forces Re-Take Town Where Christians Were Killed for not Paying "Jizya"

Security forces in Egypt have reclaimed the small city of Delga in the southern Minya province which is home to more than 20,000 Christians. The town was overran by radical Islamist militants in July and for 11 weeks has been ransacked, desecrated and nearly destroyed with many of it’s churches torched including the Virgin Mary Church which, now completely demolished, had endured in Delga since the 4th or 5th century, AD. Another sanctuary was reportedly more than 1,600 years old.
I overheard a report on CBN a few days ago of 2 Christians in Egypt being killed because they refused to pay some sort of protection money to radical militants .... it appears those radical militants just got their asses handed to em by the Egyptian military (aka security forces) the same guys who tossed Morsi on his sweet round ass. I wish the US would begin cracking down on radical Islam instead of funding and arming it.

from my social media posting of this report:

... have you paid YOUR jizya? It may not be considered "protection money" here in the U.S. like it is in the Middle East but every American worker, via the U.S. government, is sending hard earned funds and other goodies directly to radical Islam ... and we have been for years. Is it our way of paying for protection? If it is it's damn sure not working. Call me a conspiracy theorist if you wish, but I would be willing to wager that without the prosperity and influence of the United States, especially in recent years, radicalized Jihadists would have long since gotten tired of throwing rocks and went home. But we keep giving them rocket launchers ... and spending money ... and vehicles ... and on and on and on. ...<>Who exactly IS radical? He who pulls the trigger or he who provides it? -Ed
This just in: Obama's friends, the Muslim Brotherhood, take it in the chin.

I suppose we'll have to see if freshly armed Islamic terrorists can re-take the town.

Field Marshall General (King of the Land), B. Hussein is waving the Magic Kenyon hand of executive privilege to re-arm Islamic terrorists.

UPDATED: Obama waives ban on arming terrorists to allow aid to Syrian opposition | Mobile Washington Examiner

Oh yeah, and we're going to crash headlong into the debt ceiling later in October. B. Hussein is already pleading to raise the debt limit again.

Hey, money to fund the Islamic jihad doesn't just fall off the kafir tree... or wait, actually it does.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back