Egypt: Muslims Donate Money to Build Coptic Church Dedicated to the Virgin Mary

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
This is really a good sign. I remember a few years ago when the Copts were renovating an old church in Cairo, thousands of Muslims turned out and were protesting the renovation,

Gesture of Solidarity Made Following Murder of Egyptian Copts by IS

Rome, April 28, 2015 (Zenit.org) Staff Reporter | 281 hits

A Muslim community in Egypt has donated money for the building of new Coptic Church.

According to Fides News Agency, Muslims from the Governorate of Al Manufiyya, located in northern Cairo made the donation.

The Muslim community wished to show their solidarity with Coptic Christians following the murder of 21 Egyptian Copts in Libya by the so-called 'Islamic State' (IS).

Following a call for collections made by Coptic Orthodox Bishop Benyamin, several leading members of the Muslim community offered a contribution. Young people and even children gave money for the construction project

Continue reading at:

http://www.zenit.org/en/articles/egypt-muslims-donate-money-to-build-coptic-chur

Yup, this is what happens when Islamist animals aren't in charge.

This is really a good sign. I remember a few years ago when the Copts were renovating an old church in Cairo, thousands of Muslims turned out and were protesting the renovation,

A Muslim community in Egypt has donated money for the building of new Coptic Church.

According to Fides News Agency, Muslims from the Governorate of Al Manufiyya, located in northern Cairo made the donation.

The Muslim community wished to show their solidarity with Coptic Christians following the murder of 21 Egyptian Copts in Libya by the so-called 'Islamic State' (IS).

Following a call for collections made by Coptic Orthodox Bishop Benyamin, several leading members of the Muslim community offered a contribution. Young people and even children gave money for the construction project

Continue reading at:

http://www.zenit.org/en/articles/egypt-muslims-donate-money-to-build-coptic-chur
Do tell....... :cool:

Continue reading at:

photogenic_muslim_girl_540.jpg

Continue reading at:

Photogenic Jews are they ridiculous too?

Jewish-Burka-300x200.jpg

Continue reading at:

Jewish-Burka-300x200.jpg
Another pathetic response by Monti !

Continue reading at:

Jewish-Burka-300x200.jpg

Monte likes to throw shit and see if it sticks. In all honesty I have yet to see a Jew dressed like that. If you look in the background they're walking around in Muslim neighborhood. That should tell you why they're dressed like that, Monte the moron. So that Muslim animals don't harass them!

Continue reading at:

Jewish-Burka-300x200.jpg

Monte likes to throw shit and see if it sticks. In all honesty I have yet to see a Jew dressed like that. If you look in the background they're walking around in Muslim neighborhood. That should tell you why they're dressed like that, Monte the moron. So that Muslim animals don't harass them!

I grew up in a Jewish area, went to Synagogue plenty of times, been to Israel 12 times and I've never seen a Jewish woman dressed like that.

Muslim community in Egypt has donated money for the building of new Coptic Church.

Please stop telling the truth.
Such things destroys the image of ALL Muslims being terrorists, so wastes more of the propaganda money supplied to Israel by US taxpayers.

Muslim community in Egypt has donated money for the building of new Coptic Church.

Such things destroys the image of ALL Muslims being terrorists, so wastes more of the propaganda money supplied to Israel by US taxpayers.

Do you know WHY the church is being rebuilt? Instead of bringing up Israel , who has no connection to the OP,why don't you ask yourself that?.
But first, you're going to have to put your extreme hatred on the side for a moment.

Jewish-Burka-300x200.jpg

I grew up in a Jewish area, went to Synagogue plenty of times, been to Israel 12 times and I've never seen a Jewish woman dressed like that.

I bet you that's a photoshopped pic.

Do you know WHY the church is being rebuilt? Instead of bringing up Israel , who has no connection to the OP,why don't you ask yourself that?.
But first, you're going to have to put your extreme hatred on the side for a moment.

Church is being rebuilt because Islamic animals burned it down.

Islam, the cancer of modern civilization.

Jewish-Burka-300x200.jpg

I bet you that's a photoshopped pic.

Wouldn't surprise me one bit.

I truly believe that some Egyptian muslims donated money to the church-------HOWEVER----the fact is---
Freddie dear-------that CLASSICALLY------shariah adherent muslims DO NOT and SHOULD NOT contribute money for the building of a church ----there is a LOOP HOLE------such a contribution can be made if it ENHANCES the reputation of islam-------gee-----you need to learn a bit about WHAT IS ZAKAT.
I would be surprised if some really hot shot muslims did not object

Forum List

Back