'Egypt grants citizenship to 50,000 Palestinians'

There are other stories in which the Ethiopians enjoy living in Israel, but of course you are not interested in this. Meanwhile, regardless of how the Ethiopians are treated, they are not called Slave in Hebrew the way Black people are called in Arabic. And the Ethiopians are certainly not being murdered like the Hindus and Christians are in many Muslim countries.

How are they doing economically? Any statistics?

Get the fuck out of our country you israeli Firster piece of shit.
Isn't he a riot telling people, in his usual vulgarities, to get out of this country when it appears that he is the one who should go back to Gaza. I guess he is back telling us what he's having for dinner again. Now the big question is, does he eat it plain or does he use condiments.

Un American Israeli Firster. How sad.

"Our country," Princess?
You conveniently failed respond to my question as to where your loyalty lies but the exchange (below) tells all anyone needs to know about you. When you responded to Jillian (below) who was the "we" you referred to and who were the "they":

do you know how much money we've dumped into the palestinian coffers?

We don't need money for that bullshit foreign policy. America only gives some money to force anyone else from giving money. They cut the Unesco money too. :D

"Our country," Princess?
You conveniently failed respond to my question as to where your loyalty lies but the exchange (below) tells all anyone needs to know about you. When you responded to Jillian (below) who was the "we" you referred to and who were the "they":

We don't need money for that bullshit foreign policy. America only gives some money to force anyone else from giving money. They cut the Unesco money too. :D

Deflection.

"Our country," Princess?

Deflection.

Indeed you are deflecting.
So who was the "we" and who was "they" in your post, Princess? :D

"Our country," Princess?

Deflection.

It's not that hard to figure out. But I'm gonna be more calm with you SAYIT. You aren't a Muslim hater like Hossfly and Roudy. Not fully. I think this post explains a little:

SAYIT: "It's safe to say there are many Mideast Muslims that don't much like us. We are responsible for much of that disdain and distrust. IMHO there are also many who do not hate us and some who even like and admire us...."

" We serve our national interests as we see fit and some of our actions in implementing and defending those interests may conflict with the interests of other states and other people. I'm certain in your own life your actions have created conflict with others, most of which is resolved peacefully (but some not so peacefully)...."

I couldn't copy the last couple sentences.

Deflection.

It's not that hard to figure out. But I'm gonna be more calm with you SAYIT. You aren't a Muslim hater like Hossfly and Roudy. Not fully. I think this post explains a little:

SAYIT: "It's safe to say there are many Mideast Muslims that don't much like us. We are responsible for much of that disdain and distrust. IMHO there are also many who do not hate us and some who even like and admire us...."

" We serve our national interests as we see fit and some of our actions in implementing and defending those interests may conflict with the interests of other states and other people. I'm certain in your own life your actions have created conflict with others, most of which is resolved peacefully (but some not so peacefully)...."

You are still deflecting, Princess
When you responded to Jillian (below) who was the "we" you referred to and who were the "they":

We don't need money for that bullshit foreign policy. America only gives some money to force anyone else from giving money. They cut the Unesco money too.

You are still deflecting, Princess
When you responded to Jillian (below) who was the "we" you referred to and who were the "they":

We don't need money for that bullshit foreign policy. America only gives some money to force anyone else from giving money. They cut the Unesco money too.

:eusa_hand:

When you responded to Jillian who was the "we" you referred to and who were the "they."

OK, since you refuse to answer I'm gonna tell you how it reads.
"We" is you and your "Palestinian" brethren and "they" is America.
So when you feel a bit of pressure the real you slips out, Abdul. :D

When you responded to Jillian who was the "we" you referred to and who were the "they."

So when you feel a bit of pressure the real you slips out, Abdul.

Correct on we. They is the American government. :)

I'm glad you finally admitted what I have long known about you, Princess.
If you are not already there it is time you pack your bags and get your "filthy" ass back to your brethren.
You are no American and "they" will be just fine without you.

If you are not already there it is time you pack your bags and get your "filthy" ass back to your brethren.

Nope. More American than you Ha Ha Ha! Listen to America when we tell you not to bomb Iran. You better listen or leave to Israel. Punkass.

As if something I said was a big deal, the American government did cut money and now put it back to normal because of the PAs statehood plans. Also Palestinians can get money from elsewhere. Stupid donkey Zionist.

Last edited:

Nope. More American than you Ha Ha Ha! Listen to America when we tell you not to bomb Iran.

Ah, now it's "we."
Like most Jihadis, you specialize in speaking from both sides of your mouth ... often at the same time. :D

Nope. More American than you Ha Ha Ha! Listen to America when we tell you not to bomb Iran.

Ah, now it's "we."
Like most Jihadis, you specialize in speaking from both sides of your mouth ... often at the same time. :D

Israeli Firster, we can see how American you are by looking at all your threads. :D

Ah, now it's "we."

Israeli Firster, we can see how American you are by looking at all your threads. :D
You think this is some Muslim shithole where you animals get to go around calling people "Israel Firster"? Didn't I tell you before what Americans really think of you donkeys and your shitty religion and that terrorist heywan prophet Mohammad of yours?

Ah, now it's "we."
Yup, he doesn't know which we he is. The "we" that will fight side by side terrorist Hamas animals, or the other "we" who poses as an American. There is no American in Muslim, that has been well established.

Ah, now it's "we."
Yup, he doesn't know which we he is. The "we" that will fight side by side terrorist Hamas animals, or the other "we" who poses as an American. There is no American in Muslim, that has been well established.

STFU we all know Israel is a terror and occupying state. Europe hates Israel.

"Our country," Princess?

I have no problem understanding what he said.

Ah, now it's "we."

STFU we all know Israel is a terror and occupying state. Europe hates Israel.
I would think that Europe is fed up and regrets letting in the millions of backwards ass Muslim Neanderthals like yourself.

Forum List

Back