Egypt: Alsissi Police Executed Italian Student!

Freeman

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2009
If this italian student was killed by unknown group, the media will quickly condems a terrorist attack!

But since this italian student was kidnapped by dictatorship guards, and killed by torture then it will be accepted by western friends of Alsissi fascist regime.

Enraged Italy demands probe into student's Egypt slaying

The italian investigator came to Cairo and warned the officials, surely the Egypt authorities wil try to mask the crime to avoid diplomatic issues with Europe.

2015_6_9_10_22_27_534.jpg

Egyptian coptic protesters outside St Maximus Church in Alexandria back in april 2006

Yet more pictures that are used as lies by freeman.

Image has nothing to do with the MSM story.

We loose posters for speaking from their heart and yet liars and hateful bigots post on a regular basis without monitor intervention.

Egyptian coptic protesters outside St Maximus Church in Alexandria back in april 2006

Yet more pictures that are used as lies by freeman.

Image has nothing to do with the MSM story.

We loose posters for speaking from their heart and yet liars and hateful bigots post on a regular basis without monitor intervention.

Yes ignorant, I didn't say that the image is about the italian student, it's just to show the egyptian police in the street.

The image is not from Egyptian coptic protesters.
Google Translate

Send the Cavour, the Garibaldi plus 2 or 3 frigates with some Lagunari (Marine Infantry) and take Al Sisi out.

incrociatorePA_GiuseppeGaribaldi.jpg

USMC_Harriers_line_the_deck_of_HMS_Illustrious_MOD_45147594.jpg

m02009050700003.jpg

6414fbbf6588a3ba7e1c6fdc0896b4f8.jpg

If you read the part of the photos, it states the photo was from April 2006 taken by AP photographer Ben Curtis in Alexandria at the St Maximus church.

The gateway also has the photo from that time and the Freedom give more detail of the incident on that date.

I remembered the photo and knew it was not about an italian student and not from 2015 or cairo.

Don't use pictures and misrepresent them.

You can contact Ben Curtis and he will give you the date and place of the photo.

The photos you use with the articles you post are lies. I know arab media use wrong photos but you dont' even use the right photos for the articles they post post. I report to the media when they use the wrong photos or use the wrong captions.
I've found evidence to refute your articles and your pictures separately, again and again.
Your posts are not accidental but habitual lies.
Photos you use are not just wrong date or time but totally out of context or not even from the right country.

If you are that ignorant, you should not be posting. How many time do you need to be caught before you learn?

Send the Cavour, the Garibaldi plus 2 or 3 frigates with some Lagunari (Marine Infantry) and take Al Sisi out.

m02009050700003.jpg

How about after that they get new coordinates which lead them to Iran to take out all those crazy Ayatollahs? Many, many people in Iran would be happy about that.

If this italian student was killed by unknown group, the media will quickly condems a terrorist attack!

But since this italian student was kidnapped by dictatorship guards, and killed by torture then it will be accepted by western friends of Alsissi fascist regime.

The italian investigator came to Cairo and warned the officials, surely the Egypt authorities wil try to mask the crime to avoid diplomatic issues with Europe.

This was a terrible incident, but how come the Sunni Freeman (who might possibly be a member of the Muslim Brotherhood if he was so quick to bring up this incident) didn't mention another murder which happened in the Middle East? This time it was an American woman murdered by a radical Muslim woman.

UAE woman executed over killing of American teacher in Abu Dhabi

I was just reading the following article which I found to be very interesting.

Why does what bleeds lead??

If you read the part of the photos, it states the photo was from April 2006 taken by AP photographer Ben Curtis in Alexandria at the St Maximus church.

The gateway also has the photo from that time and the Freedom give more detail of the incident on that date.

I remembered the photo and knew it was not about an italian student and not from 2015 or cairo.

Don't use pictures and misrepresent them.

You can contact Ben Curtis and he will give you the date and place of the photo.

The photos you use with the articles you post are lies. I know arab media use wrong photos but you dont' even use the right photos for the articles they post post. I report to the media when they use the wrong photos or use the wrong captions.
I've found evidence to refute your articles and your pictures separately, again and again.
Your posts are not accidental but habitual lies.
Photos you use are not just wrong date or time but totally out of context or not even from the right country.

If you are that ignorant, you should not be posting. How many time do you need to be caught before you learn?

Maybe it's true but the photo is just to show the violence of the police in the street.

This was a terrible incident, but how come the Sunni Freeman (who might possibly be a member of the Muslim Brotherhood if he was so quick to bring up this incident) didn't mention another murder which happened in the Middle East? This time it was an American woman murdered by a radical Muslim woman.

If I should mention palestinians or christians killed by jews I would post tens of topic.
Youth killed by Israeli troops

If I should mention palestinians or christians killed by jews I would post tens of topic.
I hope that your rabbis wouldn' throw you to dogs, you are welcome in this forum.

m02009050700003.jpg

How about after that they get new coordinates which lead them to Iran to take out all those crazy Ayatollahs? Many, many people in Iran would be happy about that.

How are the Ayatollahs crazy? Seems like they are moving in the right direction, unlike the Sunni dictatorships or the Wahabi Islamists. In Iran women can vote and drive, there are many churches, 13 synagogues and Jews and Christians are represented in their parliament. Can't say that about the crazy Saudi Arabian regime.

World| Sat Feb 6, 2016 12:00pm EST
Related: WORLD, DAVOS
Hundreds more candidates allowed to contest Iran election

Iran's powerful election vetting body, the Guardian Council, decided on Saturday to allow hundreds more candidates to take part in a parliamentary election this month, in a move that rekindled the hopes of reformists and moderates.

A power struggle between Iranian conservatives and reformists has intensified since the removal of international economic sanctions against Tehran following its nuclear deal with the West. Hardliners fear Iranian voters will now be more inclined to reward reformist candidates.

Former president Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani, a close ally of Iran's moderate President Hassan Rouhani, welcomed the decision.

m02009050700003.jpg

How are the Ayatollahs crazy? Seems like they are moving in the right direction, unlike the Sunni dictatorships or the Wahabi Islamists. In Iran women can vote and drive, there are many churches, 13 synagogues and Jews and Christians are represented in their parliament. Can't say that about the crazy Saudi Arabian regime.

Iran's powerful election vetting body, the Guardian Council, decided on Saturday to allow hundreds more candidates to take part in a parliamentary election this month, in a move that rekindled the hopes of reformists and moderates.

A power struggle between Iranian conservatives and reformists has intensified since the removal of international economic sanctions against Tehran following its nuclear deal with the West. Hardliners fear Iranian voters will now be more inclined to reward reformist candidates.

Former president Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani, a close ally of Iran's moderate President Hassan Rouhani, welcomed the decision.

Both Saudi Arabia and Iran are dictatorships who just use religion to persecute people.
Iran is the worst theocratic regime in the region having invaded Irak, Yemen and Syria.

The most democratic islamic governments are Turkey, Tunisia, Morocco and Indonesia.

Iran Executed 1,084 People In 2015

m02009050700003.jpg

Both Saudi Arabia and Iran are dictatorships who just use religion to persecute people.
Iran is the worst theocratic regime in the region having invaded Irak, Yemen and Syria.

The most democratic islamic governments are Turkey, Tunisia, Morocco and Indonesia.

Iran has not invaded anyone and is far more democratic than Saudi Arabia.

I hope that your rabbis wouldn' throw you to dogs, you are welcome in this forum.[/QUOTE

My, my, the extremist Muslim Freeman overlooks the millions of people killed by his own Sunnis since Islam originated. Right now his brethren are slaughtering Christians like it was one big party. Let us not forget his brethren are also murdering others of different sects -- not only in the Middle East, but in Africa and Southeast Asia. Tell us, Freeman, why the Sunnis keep killing others of different sects. Now that you live in the West, you don't see people, for example, Protestants murdering Roman Catholics. Nor do you see people suicide bombing Hindus or Buddhists because of their religion.

Dying for Christianity: millions at risk amid rise in persecution across the globe
]

m02009050700003.jpg

Give it a rest. There are plenty of ex- Iranians in Los Angeles who are in touch with people in Iran, and their opinion of those crazies are quite different from yours. If things were so honky dory in Iran, you wouldn't see people still escaping to the West. They would be staying in Iran enjoying "the good life" there. Maybe you should take a break from posting on forums and visit Tehrangeles to get the scoop from them. Perhaps you could get your crazy Ayatollah friends in Iran to leave the Baha'i alone.

Current situation | Bahá’í International Community

Instead of blabbering on forums with the same old, same old all day long, why not find a copy of the Ayatollah Khomeini's book which covers many subjects including sex (since you did show us the picture of animals participating in that past time) to pass some of your time.

The Ayatollah Khomeini’s Book: Sex with Children and Animals, page 1

Why, Freeman, since Immigration so generously allowed you into the West, surely living here you can't be that dumb not to realize that the police would shoot anyone who they see shooting someone or coming after someone with a knife or other weapon. I realize that in the country of your origin, these Arabs would be made heroes and people would call them martyrs. I can imagine how ecstatic you are when one of your brethren stabs a Jew to death, but are disappointed when the authorities go after the perpetrator.

Why not Google these headlines which have appeared in the newspaper and see what happens to people who try to kill others.

LA County Sheriff: Deputies Fatally Shoot Lancaster Man Who Raised Axe At Them

Police shoot and kill armed 16-year-old during confrontation in Boyle Heights

m02009050700003.jpg

Give it a rest. There are plenty of ex- Iranians in Los Angeles who are in touch with people in Iran, and their opinion of those crazies are quite different from yours. If things were so honky dory in Iran, you wouldn't see people still escaping to the West. They would be staying in Iran enjoying "the good life" there. Maybe you should take a break from posting on forums and visit Tehrangeles to get the scoop from them. Perhaps you could get your crazy Ayatollah friends in Iran to leave the Baha'i alone.

Current situation | Bahá’í International Community

Instead of blabbering on forums with the same old, same old all day long, why not find a copy of the Ayatollah Khomeini's book which covers many subjects including sex (since you did show us the picture of animals participating in that past time) to pass some of your time.

The Ayatollah Khomeini’s Book: Sex with Children and Animals, page 1

Oh shut up you idiot. You have never been to Iran or Saudi Arabia. You don't know what you are talking about. Give it a break. The Iranians you know are those that supported the Shah, a murderous dictator whose secret police, the SAVAK, murdered anyone that even casually disagreed with his policies. The Iranian regime today is far better than the Shah's and far better than the current Saudi regime.

m02009050700003.jpg

Iran has not invaded anyone and is far more democratic than Saudi Arabia.

What kind of democracy?
The mollahs have replaced Shah regime with theocratic regime inspired from Vatican system.

Teheran is the only city in the world where is no sunni mosque for more than 10 millions iranian sunnis, the persecution and massacre of kurds in the north and arab Ahwazi in the south, it is racist sectarian regime where responsibles have mentionned that Iran is persian before to be religious country.

The Koweit neighborhood is the most democratic country in the Gulf.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back