Eerie Parallels

I see. It’s all up to one side to submit roll over and pee, eh, while you keep throwing the you deny you are throwing? Your side of course being utterly blameless (disclaimer: heavy dose of sarcasm)?
It takes two sides to fight, Coyote.

When two dogs fight, the first one to submit stops the fight. I'm sorry, but that's a law of nature.

,lkk
At some point, action trumps (no pun) words. Don't be surprised when people start taking action.
They have long been taking action. Look at the laws they pass. Look at their attempts to overturn an election with violence. Intimidation and threats against election workers.

It takes two sides to fight, Coyote.

When two dogs fight, the first one to submit to the aggressor stops the fight. I'm sorry, but that's a law of nature.
I’m sorry TK, but I know dogs. It ain’t that always that nice.

Any reason you can’t submit first? Just curious. Also curious exactly WHAT you define as “stop throwing punches”.

I see. It’s all up to one side to submit roll over and pee, eh, while you keep throwing the you deny you are throwing? Your side of course being utterly blameless (disclaimer: heavy dose of sarcasm)?
All up to one side, yes. It could be ours, or yours.

But until then the fight carries on. It doesn't look like it will end until there is a clear-cut winner.

We both know that's not true.
I think it is.

Who is viewing political differences in terms of war? Who is demonizing the opposing political party as The Enemy instead an opponant ? Thank Newt Gingrich for that one.

Disagreeing is not throwing punches.

I think it is.

Who is viewing political differences in terms of war? Who is demonizing the opposing political party as The Enemy instead an opponant ? Thank Newt Gingrich for that one.

Disagreeing is not throwing punches.

Cancel culture is all about punching down. And, it is only one part of it.

Sure it is…liar 😀

And yet, like a typical dishonest hack, you ignore….

Forum List

Back