EDITORIAL: Protecting Black Panthers

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Imagine if Ku Klux Klan members had stood menacingly in military uniforms, with nightsticks, in front of a polling place. Add to it that they had hurled racial threats and insults at voters who tried to enter.

Now suppose that the government, backed by a nationally televised video of the event, had won a court case against the Klansmen except for the perfunctory filing of a single, simple document - but that an incoming Republican administration had moved to voluntarily dismiss the already-won case.

Surely that would have been front-page news, with a number of firings at the Justice Department.

EDITORIAL: Protecting Black Panthers - Washington Times

Imagine if Ku Klux Klan members had stood menacingly in military uniforms, with nightsticks, in front of a polling place. Add to it that they had hurled racial threats and insults at voters who tried to enter.

Now suppose that the government, backed by a nationally televised video of the event, had won a court case against the Klansmen except for the perfunctory filing of a single, simple document - but that an incoming Republican administration had moved to voluntarily dismiss the already-won case.

Surely that would have been front-page news, with a number of firings at the Justice Department.

Based strictly on the article, yes, I'd say further explanation is indeed required. I do know that the "new" Black Panthers (although much smaller in number) are more violent and profess ALL "black power" whereas the originals were more for black equality (and they've disbanded). I too think these dangerous organizations need to be removed from the streets before they gain any momentum, and at the least heavy fines imposed. Of course they won't be paid, but at least the law won't have been circumvented.

the double standard from the left on race issues serves only to harm this country and inflame racial tensions. i'm amazed they have gotten away with it this long.

the double standard from the left on race issues serves only to harm this country and inflame racial tensions. i'm amazed they have gotten away with it this long.

I fear if they keep it up,, there will in fact be race wars!

If they violated the law, they should be prosecuted. We shouldn't be like those who would commute Scooter Libby for outing a covert CIA Agent.

If it's wrong it's wrong. Get over the holier than thou shit.:eusa_liar:

Funny it isn't more publisized since the media is owned by right wing corporations.

If they violated the law, they should be prosecuted. We shouldn't be like those who would commute Scooter Libby for outing a covert CIA Agent.

Funny it isn't more publisized since the media is owned by right wing corporations.

you will find it buried in the litter box of msnbc,,

you will find it buried in the litter box of msnbc,,

Owned by GE, who is seated at the Right Hand of Barack Obama.

Scooter Libby did not get his case dropped by his boss's justice department.

Oh, I would not hold my breath for the same MSM that won't condemn Sonia Sotomayor's racial politics (even though the White House has now offered up the Biden Defense..."what she meant to say was..."..) will get in the face of black guys waving night sticks at voters.

In fact, I predict next election there will be more Black Panthers and more nightsticks. As libs know, the more you subsidize something, the more you get of it.

I'm on the otherside of Pennsylvania
and all I can say is if one of these Black Panthers
decide to try to block or intimidate my wife or myself
to vote, I'll just casually walk back to my truck
grab my trusty 45ACP and then I'll casually walk back
and then see if they have the same tough guy attitude

I hear ya ... but I would have taunted with more word to press buttons and get them on camera defending what they are really there for. oooops

It THEN would be a race issue though!!!

Last edited:

Yeah, I agree that does seem odd.

Well, tough white guy, good luck to you.

But here's what will happen if you do that:

1. The Department of Justice would prosecute YOU, and only YOU, for a thousand and one different crimes if you did this.

2. Assuming you weren't shot on site by the FBI.

3. Even in the unlikely event neither of these things happens, the Black Panthers would kill you.

4. Then, nobody would prosecute them.

5. Even assuming none of this happens, the Black Panthers would sue you. For whatever they wanted.

6. They would have a "civil rights" legal group represent them, like the SPLC or a hot-shot Jewish lawyer.

7. They would get an all-black Philly jury, and waste you.

In other words, white man, you are completely, totally, 100 percent FUCKED in the new Obama America.

Sadly, white man, you don't get this. You'd rather wet your panties than be called a racist.

Get 100 white Republican men in a room and ask if they think whites are screwed, they'll all say, "Oh, no, I love all races. We're all equal. Duh duh duh duh and DUH."

Sometimes I don't know who the bigger enemy of whites is: the Black Panthers, or whites themselves!

Last edited:
They just had a segment on this on FNC with one old white civil rights attorney and another guy,, who both say this dropping of the charges was a political move,, the new black panthers are at the polling places to intimidate not the voters but the others poll observers who are there,, it is strictly a way to protect the 450 thousand ineligible fraudulent voters of ACORN

Forum List

Back