RIP Ken Osmond

mrscleaver_meme.png

Guy was a great child actor who by all accounts was nothing like the character he played.

Later became a LA Police Man who was shot four times
That does always seem to be the case with actors who play a jerk character.
Tony Dow said Osmond was the best actor on the show because everyone else played a character that was basically themselves.

Eddie Haskell was an iconic TV character and everyone can say they had friends like that

Haskell the rascal !
I had a childhood friend that essentially was the same thing. He was polite as you can get if any adults were in the room, but then a mischievous little asshole when they were gone.
RIP.

Haskell the rascal !
I had a childhood friend that essentially was the same thing. He was polite as you can get if any adults were in the room, but then a mischievous little asshole when they were gone.
RIP.
Yea...everyone had a friend like that.....or a sibling

did you know?

"Osmond's part as Haskell was only supposed to be a guest appearance, however, he did so well in his portrayal that he became a mainstay throughout the show's six-season run. "

he became an LA cop late in life. few people know that. our cops are underappreciated, my friends!

His character used to make my skin crawl when I was a kid. Phony as a democrat.

Thanks for the memories Eddie! Don't be so rough on the beaver where you're at now.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back