Economy – Now versus The Great Depression

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
shadowstats-oct-2015.jpg

and

greatdepression-unemployment.jpg

Read the story and decide for yourselves @ Prison Planet.com » The Shocking Reality: This Chart Shows Just How Bad Unemployment Is Today Compared to The Great Depression

The fact of the matter is the Government is running out of money, there aren't enough jobs and we keep spending. I would of have to say where in an economic depression already. Oh well lets just hope things get better.

. I would of have to say where in an economic depression already.

dear, GDP needs to be declining to be in a recession and it is not declining. So there is not a recession let alone a depression. Things will get better when we get rid of anti business lib communist president!!

Obama has done a good job on the economy and a great job on foreign policy!!!

Well what are all these shadowstats about and what is the Government preparing for ? As for Shadowstats. The problem with Shadowstats is they don't account for stuff like jobs where people get paid under the table. So basically you could make up your own Shadowstats showing that the economy and the unemployment rate is doing better. So personally when I think about it I don't think the economy and the unemployment rate is that bad and unlike the great depression we have a lot more resources today.

What would things be like if we had not passed NAFTA and other job off-shoring deals and stopped the money hole of these endless wars?

Because of those things one can't really compare today's economy with any previous times.

What would things be like if we had not passed NAFTA and other job off-shoring deals .

dear, NAFT is about free trade. If you want to protect American industry from competition you want to cripple American industry. When American industry is crippled America will be a crippled power and then conquered.

Do you understand?

Forum List

Back