Danger Ahead - a coming financial storm

barryqwalsh

Gold Member
Sep 30, 2014
Last week, Icahn took the unusual step of releasing a 14-minute documentary videoon YouTube entitled Danger Ahead, to warn of a coming financial storm: "I don't think it's if it will happen, it's when it will happen."

He regrets his reticence in 2007, when he believed a financial storm was building and acted on his fears, but did not think he was public enough about his concerns.

"If more respected investors had warned about the market in '07, we might have avoided the crisis in '08. I've been worried for the past five, six months about the market, and the economy, and the dangerous spot we're in."

A global bubble looms large, but Labor wants to push us down the wrong path | Paul Sheehan

Last week, Icahn took the unusual step of releasing a 14-minute documentary videoon YouTube entitled Danger Ahead, to warn of a coming financial storm: "I don't think it's if it will happen, it's when it will happen."

He regrets his reticence in 2007, when he believed a financial storm was building and acted on his fears, but did not think he was public enough about his concerns.

"If more respected investors had warned about the market in '07, we might have avoided the crisis in '08. I've been worried for the past five, six months about the market, and the economy, and the dangerous spot we're in."

A global bubble looms large, but Labor wants to push us down the wrong path | Paul Sheehan

so why not tell us what the warning signs are??????????

Forum List

Back