Economy in crapper with record high employment.

The economy is awful. Record high employment shows that people are working. And that is awful.

Sure we have never had this many people working before. But that just shows how awful the economy is. Or something.

Shutting down thousands of business and putting millions out of work for no reason, then letting them have their old jobs back (if their companies didn't go under), isn't an achievement to be proud of.

positives? haha no,....we have had three straight qtrs of NEGATIVE growth thanks to the Xiden demafacist policies and war on the working class

WINCO is a public school teacher...nuff said.
I can accept the fact we have never met, and you despise successful people, like me. I don't know anything about you, and I don't care.

What is your specific reason for hating on Public School Teachers, who are some of the most stellar humans on Earth.

You focus on the 0.01% freaks that happen to hold that job.

Data from the U.S. Commerce Department shows that corporate profit margins are the largest they've been in 70 years,
that might be true, I don't know, all I do know is that Xiden and your Dembot policies have given us three straight qtrs of negative growth, as well as record inflation. Sadly, to maintain profits, businesses are going to have to start massive layoffs....that's what the article I provided shows and why CEOs are making that prediction.

I can accept the fact we have never met, and you despise successful people, like me. I don't know anything about you, and I don't care.

What is your specific reason for hating on Public School Teachers, who are some of the most stellar humans on Earth.

when did i say i hated public school teachers?

I know plenty of school teachers and they are living in an alternate reality until you force them to do research on any given issue.
College professors are the worst because they get paid to be commies.

that might be true, I don't know, all I do know is that Xiden and your Dembot policies have given us three straight qtrs of negative growth, as well as record inflation. Sadly, to maintain profits, businesses are going to have to start massive layoffs....that's what the article I provided shows and why CEOs are making that prediction.
So explain how they are going to have to have massive layoffs and their profit margins are the best they have been in 70yrs.

Shutting down thousands of business and putting millions out of work for no reason, then letting them have their old jobs back (if their companies didn't go under), isn't an achievement to be proud of.
Neither is signing an OPEC+ deal (2 years) to cut oil production, then blaming it on someone else when demand exceeds supply after COVID.

You do understand this GLOBAL supply versus demand issue? Right?

Forum List

Back