economists say economy to grow

keep trying to hold the economy back cons.

It will kill your party

dont be silly.

Its not the raising of the debt limit its spending that is NOT in our best interests which harms our country.

Bush wasted so much of our treasure on a false war just when we had started to see headway on the debt.

He crushed that headway nearly immediately .

But Obama is spending money on the same things that Bush spent money on. If it was wasteful why hasn't Obama put a stop to it. You just keep proving that Obam is even worse that you claim Bush was.

The Iraq war is over silly
For us, but apparently, not for the Iraqis There has been a big increase in violence since the last troops pulled out, or didn't Huff Po report on that?

Dear silly man,

The Bush team was told this would end in a civil war when we left.

That is why BUSH REFUSED TO LEAVE.

Dear silly man,

The Bush team was told this would end in a civil war when we left.

That is why BUSH REFUSED TO LEAVE.

It was bush that set the timetable. Against the wishes of the generals on the ground.

The withdrawal timetables, which Bush administration officials called “aspirational goals” rather than fixed dates, are contained in the draft of an agreement that still must be approved by Prime Minister Nuri Kamal al-Maliki and other Iraqi leaders before it goes before Iraq’s fractious Parliament. It has the support of the Bush administration, American and Iraqi officials said.

Draft Accord With Iraq Sets Goal of 2011 Pullout - NYTimes.com

Yeap he didnt want it on his watch because he KNEW it would result in a civil war

the stimulus worked you fool

It did? Then why is this... US Debt Clock... still ragging out of control?

Let me tell you something MORON... NOTHING... and I repeat... NOTHING... will be IMPROVING... until THAT CLOCK starts going DOWN instead of UP!

Get that through your GODDAMN, IGNORANT, RETARDED, SHIT FOR BRAINS SKULL you STUPID sons a bitch.

Everything points to more recovery over the coming year.

I cant imagine why any American would be sad about that and try to deny it.

HERE... I'll just repost this for ya you dumbass mother fucker...

It did? Then why is this... US Debt Clock... still ragging out of control?

Let me tell you something MORON... NOTHING... and I repeat... NOTHING... will be IMPROVING... until THAT CLOCK starts going DOWN instead of UP!

Get that through your GODDAMN, IGNORANT, RETARDED, SHIT FOR BRAINS SKULL you STUPID sons a bitch.

when have you ever been proven right about a prediction?

You're dumber'n a sack of fucking turds...
unhappy-054.gif

Typical damn obama voter.

Forum List

Back