Ron Paul is racist? LOL...I see the corporate media is getting desperate.

Liberty

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2009
colorado
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ej5_rZof7MA]Do Black Americans Believe Ron Paul Is Racist? - YouTube[/ame]

This man will be President. Liberty is making a comeback.

ron paul
Ron paul
ROn paul
RON paul
RON Paul
RON PAul
RON PAUl
RON PAUL
RON PAUL
RON PAUL
RON PAUL
RON PAUL
RON PAUL
RON PAUL
RON PAUL!!!!!

Do Black Americans Believe Ron Paul Is Racist? - YouTube

Yes, he's racist. So is his son.

Why is this such a big surprise? Every time he runs, his racist writing comes out, he denies he wrote it and then he gets caught in the lie.

This time is a little different in that I don't believe it has ever come out before that he's afraid to use the same rest room as gays do! You gotta admit, that's pretty funny.

i guess getting his lunatic butt kicked on one thread wasn't enough for the nutter o/p

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

now let's see him rant and rave and cuss again! :woohoo:

you are such a terrible troll. haha. You must be so scared that your tyrannical government is going to be giving power back to the people soon. Poor baby...maybe move to N. Korea if you want to be a slave so bad.

Why is this such a big surprise? Every time he runs, his racist writing comes out, he denies he wrote it and then he gets caught in the lie.

This time is a little different in that I don't believe it has ever come out before that he's afraid to use the same rest room as gays do! You gotta admit, that's pretty funny.

yet black people don't see him as racist. only those who want to smear his message of freedom and liberty do. interesting. What else is funny is that Ron Paul has been a libertarian for decades...you can't be a racist and a libertarian, it just doesn't fit philosophically if you know anything about libertarianism (hint: it means liberty for all). That would be like a democrat wanting to balance the budget...its laughable.

Last edited:
no one's scared of lunatics like you.

we laugh at you. :thup:

Yeah those who wanted a free and independent United States in 1775 were called lunatics too. It's a compliment. Liberty will win...your precious tyranny will lose. Sorry.

yet black people don't see him as racist. only those who want to smear his message of freedom and liberty do. interesting. What else is funny is that Ron Paul has been a libertarian for decades...you can't be a racist and a libertarian, it just doesn't fit philosophically if you know anything about libertarianism (hint: it means liberty for all). That would be like a democrat wanting to balance the budget...its laughable.

This is not a matter of an opinion.

As has already been said, its in Paul's own words. (Its also in Rand Paul's own words.)

Read what Ron Paul has said. Read his lies. Read him getting caught in his lies.

Or don't.

I don't think he wrote the letters. If he did then I forgive him because he is the only candidate for liberty for all. Obama wrote a whole book on hating white people yet he gets forgiven. I think I will forgive Dr. Paul for indirectly publishing questionable news letters 20 years ago. It is not a big deal.

Last edited:
I don't think he wrote the letters. If he did then I forgive him because he is the only candidate for liberty for all. Obama wrote a whole book on hating white people yet he gets forgiven. I think I will forgive Dr. Paul for indirectly publishing questionable news letters 20 years ago. It is not a big deal.

So much easier to shove your head deeper in the sand than it is to actually think for yourself.

You just go right on telling yourself whatever you need to.

So much easier to shove your head deeper in the sand than it is to actually think for yourself.

You just go right on telling yourself whatever you need to.

On the contrary sir, it is you, who have a predetermined bias against the man who has their head in the sand; as the phrase "head in the sand," refers to ignorance of a situation. I am aware of the situation, thus my head is not in the sand. My judgment is that of common sense. Nothing more.

If the media can't hang a sex scandal on him, they try the "he's crazy" route. If that doesn't work, you can always pull out the race card.

It's the old liberal playbook stuff.

If they could get away with a made up story about Paul in the showers with Sandusky and little boys, they would.

No one believes Paul is racist, not one person. It's funny as hell to watch, oh and Paul is going up in the polls... Keep playing the race card!

Luddly please provide the proof, you've got plenty of cute insults we can all see that, but please provide links to this proof.

And not links to liberal blogs please.

Forum List

Back