Economically I'm ultra far left

Usually, by making these kids put themselves in hock, or making them compete for bullshit scholarships, or they can always do what I did and let the military abuse their bodies and minds for a couple of years.

As our conversation started out. . . the reason the cost of education shot up, is because of the government guaranteed student loans. This had to do with the stake holders in Universities and their lobbying of pols. in D.C.

If you are an employer, or a professional organization, what are you going to require? A certification, or none? If you are a worker, or a prospective employee? It matters not if you have the requisite KSA's, if you don't have that piece of paper. This is called economic in-elasticity.

The government, in coordinated activity with industry, has caused the cost of education to skyrocket. As your own post attested, "by making these kids put themselves in hock, or making them compete for bullshit scholarships, or they can always do what I did and let the military abuse their bodies and minds for a couple of years." All of these methods are ways the government forced kids to get those certs. for professional industry, which has been caused by the establishment.

It has been proven, that after a person reaches the level of eighth grade, most intelligent people can self educate, if they are motivated to do so. Education, is the most corrupt profession on the planet. Even Socrates condemned those who would get paid for educating minds, because learning, TRUE learning is a personal and self motivated endeavor.
Did you know that Abraham Lincoln never advanced in school much past Junior High? He self educated and took the BARR himself. So, what are we to make of that? The folks that designed the operating of all of our computer operating systems were all college drop outs.

I can't really have a discussion with you, because you have a world view, and mindset, which make you refuse to acknowledge reality. But, the reality is, yes, due to economics, once the government entered the world of both education and healthcare, those costs rose precipitously.

Those are just the facts, and now we have come full circle around, and you have proved my point. I thank you.

I don't know how good you had of an instruction in your college education, or if you were exposed to the Socratic method, but you have helped me, help you, demonstrate the logical progression of how little you really understand the system. ;)

The only reason YOU remain ignorant? Is because part of your personality and the cherished values you hold, demands it of you. You do not realize, that in large part, the truth supports your values. You and I? We really are, not so different. You only have it in your mind that we are. I only have a better understanding of what is going on, and how things actually work.

iu

tJ2uhIj.jpg

Last edited:
"Education, is the most corrupt profession on the planet."

No it is not. Prove that.

So what? What is paying for that ultra-liberal county assisted living you are whining about? Private insurance? Medicare, Medicade? What?
You’re completely clueless. Taxes are paying for low-income and non-savers old people to live in an upscale place, while middle-income and responsible savers pay for themselves in a lesser facility.

And to exolain further, private insurance isn’t paying - the upscale place if for low-income. Medicare doesn’t pay for this stuff at all. And is it’s Medicaid paying - same issue: responsible middle-class people pay for themselves, and the low-income get a fancy place - you should see the movie theater in that place! - paid by other people.

Get it know?

NOBODY with a brain or not indoctrinated votes for Democrats for economic issues. They are economically illeterate.

I would add that nobody with a brain votes for either side of the duopoly for economic issues. Both parties are economically illiterate, as is evidenced by our almost 29 trillion dollars in debt as a country.

By the way, there is a certain amount of irony of you misspelling illiterate

You’re completely clueless. Taxes are paying for low-income and non-savers old people to live in an upscale place, while middle-income and responsible savers pay for themselves in a lesser facility.

And to exolain further, private insurance isn’t paying - the upscale place if for low-income. Medicare doesn’t pay for this stuff at all. And is it’s Medicaid paying - same issue: responsible middle-class people pay for themselves, and the low-income get a fancy place - you should see the movie theater in that place! - paid by other people.

Get it know?
I don't have to get anything. I already do. Apparently you don't. Again, who is paying?

I support working less hours and days a week but with bigger payment I support welfare for everyone even the ones who work but don't earn above a certain amount so they can afford more some work but can not make a end with their bills I support free free housing for homeless free healthcare and to do that I support taxing the rich I support minimum taxes for the poor and low income classes
Mort! How the fuck are you? Looks like you are still a lazy piece of shit.

I don't have to get anything. I already do. Apparently you don't. Again, who is paying?
That’s the point! Taxes paid for by responsible middle income people, like my mother, are going to pay for the fancy-schmancy place, while responsible middle income people live in a lesser place because they can’t afford the fancy place their forced taxes are providing for the low-income.

You still don’t get it, do you? Why are liberals collecting money from responsible people in order to give poor people a BETTER lifestyle than the middle class people?

It is now. Wake up.
So, where are we headed? Hmmm?

No, it is not partisan, it just the folks in control, use the divide and rule paradigm to hide the real nature of the economic war on the people to hide what is really going on.

I don't think you have a clue. I honestly don't.

-oLoUtC_1XvhZ1jolLFRPLzKEQaARBjBHH50J-zfjLtxnLOSt3hLGVBpsVyXEY-FKhYRiXEKCeeXQ5U-A78i5i9xr_kpWs5NWBL7YO067zszpf_X51Kfl64EgDXzuFikIU6w9QnqoIS6MNRvGCDS5D-o
iu

The "Great Reset," by the global oligarchs is an attempt, by the 5G networks to shoe horn in as much AI and automation, while having government, all government, integrated globally with corporations, into a scientific dictatorship.

You really need to catch up and stop thinking in terms of 20th century economics.

"Education, is the most corrupt profession on the planet."

No it is not. Prove that.
Fine, I'm a little off.

It is the fifth most corrupt industry in the U.S.

:heehee:

,o1 a1-2.jpg

Top Industries, federal election data for Joe Biden, 2020 cycle​

Are they?

Most people just want to have a roof over their heads and food on the table. If left to the right, they'd have a hard time doing that.

Used to be, you graduated high school, you joined a union, you were able to make a living wage and start a family.

Today, thanks to the wonders of conservatism, you leave college with a mountain of debt, you end up in a job with no protections, and you maybe put off having a family until your 30's when the Biological clock is ticking down.

I agree, the 47% who keep voting Republican are fucking idiots economically.
A US manufacturing firm in the United States is competing with manufacturing firms in China, India, and Russia for the same product in the global market. The firms in China, India, and Russia all have comparatively better trade terms to access the US market than does the US have to access the foreign markets. In addition, the US firm is subject to higher costs inregulatory (environmental), legal (compliance), wages (Union) and corporate taxes as opposed to the foreign firms.

Under the factors I just listed, Why should the US firm continue to operate in the United States? What economic incentive does the US firm have to expand with jobs or plant and equipment here in the US?

By the way, there is a certain amount of irony of you misspelling illiterate

Yeah, I just noticed that. Using a phone to respond is not ideal.

I agree that both sides spend too much money, I just fail to see why anyone that is not ultra-wealthy or very poor would vote for a Democrat. It makes no economic sense to me.

The century where someone thinks it's okay to pay people a substandard wage because exploiting teens is fun?

The next thing you know you wackos are going to start a movement for a minimum wage for kid’s allowances. We certainly can’t underpay our kids for taking out the trash, mowing the grass and washing the dog.

Just busting your chops, we all do it!

I agree that both sides spend too much money, I just fail to see why anyone that is not ultra-wealthy or very poor would vote for a Democrat. It makes no economic sense to me.

I do not know why anyone votes for either party.

A US manufacturing firm in the United States is competing with manufacturing firms in China, India, and Russia for the same product in the global market. The firms in China, India, and Russia all have comparatively better trade terms to access the US market than does the US have to access the foreign markets. In addition, the US firm is subject to higher costs inregulatory (environmental), legal (compliance), wages (Union) and corporate taxes as opposed to the foreign firms.

Under the factors I just listed, Why should the US firm continue to operate in the United States? What economic incentive does the US firm have to expand with jobs or plant and equipment here in the US?

Here's the gag... Yes, you can get something cheaper in China... but you have deal with longer lead times, lower quality and transportation costs. Some products, that works just fine.

The reality is that we are in a global environment. You can still make a car in the US, but the components come from ten other countries.

The main reason why corporations move out of the US is that the guys in the corner offices are greedy and like to keep their boot to the neck of working folks. And you dumb shits keep going along with it.

You don't blame rich guys like Trump who make their products in China, you blame the poor Chinese Factory worker who is a lot worse off than you are.

1634475503092.png

Conservatism... it's a form of Stockholm syndrome.

That IS who is voting for Democrats, basically: the elitist liberals and the poor who want more goodies. That is why the Dems are spreading the goodies to the middle, even upper-middle class, via government child support checks. They need to buy more votes.

The next thing you know you wackos are going to start a movement for a minimum wage for kid’s allowances. We certainly can’t underpay our kids for taking out the trash, mowing the grass and washing the dog.

Well, dun, der, Cleetus, leave it to you to avoid talking about a serious issue by making up something silly.

Kids don't have living expenses, and their parents are providing them food, shelter and amenities... so not really the same thing.

McDonald's should pay a living wage no matter if the employee is 16 or 60.

That IS who is voting for Democrats, basically: the elitist liberals and the poor who want more goodies. That is why the Dems are spreading the goodies to the middle, even upper-middle class, via government child support checks. They need to buy more votes.

I see you still missed the point that we spend 3 Trillion a year on entitlements and only 500 billion on "Welfare".

Seems like Republican voters are just as keen to get "Goodies" as Democratic voters.

So here's an idea. Why don't you run on abolishing Entitlements. None of this Paul Ryan, let's subtly sabotage them, I mean make that your policy.

See how well that plays.

True, I guess we will see how many will fall for it.

BTW, many of those that pay income taxes will be in for a rude awakening when they file next year when they realize it wasn’t free, it was just an advance on the credit. Those that don’t pay income taxes at all are out buying new iPhones and living it up and will vote for anyone that promises more freebees. It is a sure sign of the end of our country as we know it.

Well, dun, der, Cleetus, leave it to you to avoid talking about a serious issue by making up something silly.

Kids don't have living expenses, and their parents are providing them food, shelter and amenities... so not really the same thing.

McDonald's should pay a living wage no matter if the employee is 16 or 60.

No, McDonald’s should pay what the labor market bears. If you own your own grass cutting business and decide that you want to make a “living wage” do you think you can just raise your prices to cover your labor at will? No, the reality is you would need to find more customers or otherwise cut expenses.

Every job is not meant to provide a living wage. It is up to the employee to educate themselves, learn a skill, work more hours, etc. if they want to make more money than a company is willing to pay. The problem is that people want to clock in, flip a few burgers and get paid enough to have their own home with multiple children. Better yet, they would rather stay home and do the same, which is EXACTLY the mentality the Democrats are fostering.

Forum List

Back