Easy solution to Englands insane crime rates

Hell, I'll donate my .303 +100 rounds to a worthy cause. :04:

It's more accurate than the minimum requirements. It's OK.

1.5-75 MOA :dunno: The price was right, baby!

.303 take care of many problems. Lee Enfield approved.

Them Mauser n .06 rounds, though. :eek:
For a while it might, until the thugs start stealing them and using them on YOU!
Classic gun banner crime lover fantasy.
It happens all the time in AmeriKKKa.
Especially since the criminal loving democrats operate a revolving door at the jails.
:bsflag::lame2::link:

For a while it might, until the thugs start stealing them and using them on YOU!

Post a "I have no gun, and am a pussy" sign out front, and see what happens, k? TIA
????

Especially since the criminal loving democrats operate a revolving door at the jails.
Classic!! Demands link he knows he will only troll. One thing I am very consistent on is NEVER playing your BS games. You look up the proof.

Post a "I have no gun, and am a pussy" sign out front, and see what happens, k? TIA
????

Did I stutter, faggot?

Not likely to happen. I'm a bad, bad man. They can't do eet if they're ventilated, dumbass.
The graveyards are full of BAD BAD men and women.

Only the good die young. ;)
Not really.

Not likely to happen. I'm a bad, bad man. They can't do eet if they're ventilated, dumbass.
The graveyards are full of BAD BAD men and women.

Only the good die young. ;)
Not really.

Come try me then. :) I've beat the crap out of people that are on death row.

I'm no super-badass, but I'm not the one to mess with, either. Get me? I'm not playing.

I'm not giving up that easy.

Classic!! Demands link he knows he will only troll. One thing I am very consistent on is NEVER playing your BS games. You look up the proof.
I did, :290968001256257790-final:you are a LIAR:anj_stfu:

England is ruled by Globlalists.

They are invading England with Islamists... to produce chaos .... and after that ....martial law....

so sad

bye bye England....bye Europe....you should fight against your globlalists oppressors .....why don't you European conservative brothers?

why are you cowards European brothers and sisters????

I did, :290968001256257790-final:you are a LIAR:anj_stfu:

Oh STFU you sorry leftist shill. You're a turd. Are you even in the UK?

????

Did I stutter, faggot?
I knew your latent homosexuality would surface sooner or later.....

????

Did I stutter, faggot?
I knew your latent homosexuality would surface sooner or later.....

So..What's the chances of you walking around the block tomorrow and yelling: "Allah's a faggot" and making it home without being beheaded? Yeah, stfu. you're dismissed, subject.

Forum List

Back