Eastwood says Miitt is dumb

Romeny finally had a chance to get his message accross to the American people after campaigning for 7 years and got upstaged by a chair.

Clint Eastwood: 'If somebody's dumb enough' to ask me... - Reality TV World

What? Like this is something we didn't already know?

Actually, Mittens, who won't take responsibility for much of anything, says it was the fault of his senior staff guy, Steve something or other. He'll throw him under the bus rather that stand up straight and tall and say 'the buck stops with him'.

Mittens is a whiny little weasel.

(With the usual apologies to weasels ....)

Well at least you admit he takes responsiblity for SOME, unlike Obama. What has Obama EVER admitted he failed at? Oh, sorry....he admitted those "Shovel Ready jobs weren't so Shovel ready" (Chuckle.....). That is the ONLY time he admitted to screwing up...and you people say NOTHING.
bin laden, two wars, not allowing wall stretch to go under etc. etc.

Awe heck ...let's just go with all the great Clint Eastwood quotes:

"I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
Clint Eastwood"

"There is nothing wrong with a little shooting, as long as all the right people get shot.
Dirty Harry."

"I tried being reasonable, I didn't like it.
Clint Eastwood"

"Well, when an adult male is chasing a female with intent to commit rape, I shoot the bastard. That's my policy.
The Mayor: Intent? How did you establish that?
Harry Callahan: When a naked man is chasing a woman through an alley with a butcher's knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross."

"Respect your efforts, respect yourself. Self-respect leads to self-discipline. When you have both firmly under your belt, that's real power.
Clint Eastwood"

"Harry Callahan: Well, I just work for the city, Briggs!
Lieutenant Briggs: So do I, longer than you, and I never had to take my gun out of its holster once. I'm proud of that.
Harry Callahan: Well, you're a good man, lieutenant. A good man always knows his limitations.."

"I've never met a genius. A genius to me is someone who does well at something he hates. Anybody can do well at something he loves - it's just a question of finding the subject.
Clint Eastwood"

"Infirmary Doctor: [stitching up Harry's head] Sure you don't want a local for this, Harry? Takes about seven stitches.
Harry Callahan: No, thanks.
Infirmary Doctor: Ok, it's your ass...
Harry Callahan: My head, the cut's on my head.
Infirmary Doctor: Why does everybody suddenly become a comedian in here?"

"Sometimes if you want to see a change for the better, you have to take things into your own hands.
Clint Eastwood"

Last edited:

Actually, Mittens, who won't take responsibility for much of anything, says it was the fault of his senior staff guy, Steve something or other. He'll throw him under the bus rather that stand up straight and tall and say 'the buck stops with him'.

Well at least you admit he takes responsiblity for SOME, unlike Obama. What has Obama EVER admitted he failed at? Oh, sorry....he admitted those "Shovel Ready jobs weren't so Shovel ready" (Chuckle.....). That is the ONLY time he admitted to screwing up...and you people say NOTHING.

Actually, if Obama said that, then he was wrong:

Republicans Voting Against Stimulus Then Asked Obama for Money - Bloomberg

Stimulating Hypocrisy: 114 Lawmakers Block Recovery While Taking Credit For Its Success

Oops.

"I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
Clint Eastwood"

"There is nothing wrong with a little shooting, as long as all the right people get shot.
Dirty Harry."

Clint Eastwood"

"Well, when an adult male is chasing a female with intent to commit rape, I shoot the bastard. That's my policy.
Harry Callahan: When a naked man is chasing a woman through an alley with a butcher's knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross."

"Respect your efforts, respect yourself. Self-respect leads to self-discipline. When you have both firmly under your belt, that's real power.
Clint Eastwood"

Lieutenant Briggs: So do I, longer than you, and I never had to take my gun out of its holster once. I'm proud of that.
Harry Callahan: Well, you're a good man, lieutenant. A good man always knows his limitations.."

"I've never met a genius. A genius to me is someone who does well at something he hates. Anybody can do well at something he loves - it's just a question of finding the subject.
Clint Eastwood"

"Infirmary Doctor: [stitching up Harry's head] Sure you don't want a local for this, Harry? Takes about seven stitches.

"Sometimes if you want to see a change for the better, you have to take things into your own hands.
Clint Eastwood"

Gawd, you're an idiot.

Most of that mish mash was from movie scripts.

Movies are not real life.

Sheesh.

Stimulating Hypocrisy: 114 Lawmakers Block Recovery While Taking Credit For Its Success

Oops.

Another post the rw's will conveniently miss.

Oops.

Another post the rw's will conveniently miss.

They won't miss it. They will call it a lie. I've been dumbfounded that dispute my links, some right wingers will still say I'm lying. Then I ask, "Did you read the link?" and they will say, "No, because I already know it's a lie". I really do feel pity.

And now that the Republican leadership is calling the base "stupid", and then they, the base, cheers? What can you say?

He didn't say that but the left is so despearte for an issue that they do what they always do and attack dumb asses who make a bad joke rather than consider that the freaking Hussein admistration's negligence cused the deaths of two Navy seals and the Libyan diplomat.

Clint's was the best part of both conventions, and that's pretty much the opinion of those who saw it and aren't eat up.
And FYI the empty chair thing has started a whole meme of humor.

But the empty chair metaphor barely touches on the reality of the empty suit that occupies our white house.
From that paradigm we are faced with the reality that when the 3:00 AM call came - would you believe, on September 11 - Obama didn't take the call.

Here's a picture of what our Marines think of their Commander In Chief

Marines-in-helicopter-with-chair.jpg

Last edited:
Here's the story you linked...Show us exactly where Clint said that.

Clint Eastwood, reacting to criticism of his speech at the Republican convention, suggested whoever invited him to speak may have been "dumb."

In an interview with the syndicated TV show "Extra," airing Tuesday, the star of the new movie "Trouble with the Curve," said he had no regrets about the controversial appearance in August, in which he spoke to an empty chair and told his audience he was speaking to President Barack Obama.

Republican nominee Mitt Romney's campaign praised Eastwood's presentation, but it was widely panned as well.

"People loved it or hated it, and that's fine," Eastwood in the "Extra" interview. "I figure if somebody's dumb enough to ask me to go to a political convention and say something, they're gonna have to take what they get."

Eastwood, 82, said the technique is reminiscent of one-sided conversations Shelley Berman and Bob Newhart often used in their standup comedy. He said he used the idea once while speaking at the funeral of a friend, "and I started talking to mythical people imitating him."

Asked if he would do the same convention speech again, given the chance, Eastwood said: "I never look backward. It's done and it's done. I probably would, I wouldn't be afraid of it."

Makes one get all gushy just waiting to see what his next idiotic move will be.

He really is like Bush but on steroids ... Every time h opens his mouth, he stuffs his foot deeper and deeper.

And, it should be remembered that he's not new at this. Mittens the Chronic Loser has been running for more than 8 years and he STILL can't get it right. Always a bridesmaid, never the bride. LOL

Mitt might sound like Bush on steroids but Obama's polices ARE Bush policies on steroids... Sadly you knew that but have no intention of holding Obama accountable as you’re a hyper partisan troll.

Clint Eastwood"

Dirty Harry."

Clint Eastwood"

Clint Eastwood"

Clint Eastwood"

Clint Eastwood"

And lets not forget this one which did not come from a script.
380296_452706711422106_100000483422899_1655222_1485766069_n.jpg

Makes one get all gushy just waiting to see what his next idiotic move will be.

He really is like Bush but on steroids ... Every time h opens his mouth, he stuffs his foot deeper and deeper.

And, it should be remembered that he's not new at this. Mittens the Chronic Loser has been running for more than 8 years and he STILL can't get it right. Always a bridesmaid, never the bride. LOL

Mitt might sound like Bush on steroids but Obama's polices ARE Bush policies on steroids... Sadly you knew that but have no intention of holding Obama accountable as you’re a hyper partisan troll.

Yep I have called Obama Bush III since about 4-09.

Clint's was the best part of both conventions, and that's pretty much the opinion of those who saw it and aren't eat up.

But the empty chair metaphor barely touches on the reality of the empty suit that occupies our white house.
From that paradigm we are faced with the reality that when the 3:00 AM call came - would you believe, on September 11 - Obama didn't take the call.

no, that is not a picture of what your marines think.

no, that is not a picture of what your marines think.

What would right wingers do without photo shop to use to make up visual lies?

I do wonder though what many Marines think about Romney placing them in the 47%.

Last edited:
The Eastwood vesus Empty Chair fiasco will find a special place in the Annals of Dumb Political Moves.

I really don't know who Mitt's campaign advisors are, but he's clearly overpaying them.

Mitt is certainly overpaying his advisors. And inviting Clint to the convention has backfired pretty badly. The poor old man seemed hugely confused about everything. At least he seems right that Romney's dumb...

Forum List

Back