Earthquake felt across San Diego

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
SAN DIEGO — An earthquake with a preliminary magnitude of 4.5 was felt across San Diego Saturday morning, the US Geological Survey reports.

Mother nature needs to fk these mental nut job cases and their warped thinking the hell up. LIttle ones can bring bigs ones but experts who know it all often get made to look like dumbasses when they open their pathetic smart ass mouths.

See what happens when formerly CONSERVATIVE cities turn from God? And yes, I AM serious.

Busey.gif

So the tectonic plates move because of surface and oceanic temperature changes cause the lower core of the earth to shrink and shuffle the surface.

SAN DIEGO — An earthquake with a preliminary magnitude of 4.5 was felt across San Diego Saturday morning, the US Geological Survey reports.

Mother nature needs to fk these mental nut job cases and their warped thinking the hell up. LIttle ones can bring bigs ones but experts who know it all often get made to look like dumbasses when they open their pathetic smart ass mouths.
4.5 in S.Cal?....some have slept through them...

Da' big one is overdue.
But it's gonna happen in San Francisco and sweep the shit off the streets for once and for all.

Sweet Saint of San Andreas, Hear My my prayers....

Forum List

Back