Early voting stats by state

According to the polls, Obama is up 13 points in PA.

Today Congressman Peter King discussed the polls with John Gambling on WOR radio 710 AM. Basically, Florida has to win Pennsylvania, Ohio, and Virginia. For Obama to win, he just needs one. Plus if Iowa and Colorado go blue than McCain HAS to win PA.

Peter King being a republican says that McCain is the kind of guy who is never really out of the race. However, I don't know how good things are looking.

According to the polls, Obama is up 13 points in PA.

Today Congressman Peter King discussed the polls with John Gambling on WOR radio 710 AM. Basically, Florida has to win Pennsylvania, Ohio, and Virginia. For Obama to win, he just needs one. Plus if Iowa and Colorado go blue than McCain HAS to win PA.

What about Missouri, Indiana, Nevada, North Dakota, Georgia, Arizona and Montana?

Sorry... it's just not gonna happen for McCain. Obama leads in too many states according to too many polls. If one or two polls showed Obama in the lead, and a few other polls showed McCain in the lead.. that would be different.

What's also interesting is that some of the states that McCain is definitely going to win in, like South Carolina, Mississippi, Lousiana, Arkansas, South Dakota, McCain is only going to win by 10% or less. There is no conceivable way for McCain to win the popular vote.

I suspect many will come to regret their vote for Obama.

The same in triplets can be said for McCain and for those who voted for Bush.

I think Obama will do just fine. Although, I expect if he hasn't cleaned up the economic mess in the first month, the right will call him a failure.

Immature would be your blind partisan spamming of this board continually with incessant bullshit.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm? What about the other blind spamming by the righties? Give it a break. Paperboy is the ultimate spammer.

There is no dialogue anymore, so spamming with eggs and green ham seems to be the way.:eusa_whistle:

It's ok. Don't hurt yourself trying to figure that out.

I appreciate your obvious concern for my well being. Thanks. There is an old truism from Communications 101 that goes "If someone didn't get it, it means that you didn't give it".

The same in triplets can be said for McCain and for those who voted for Bush.

I think Obama will do just fine. Although, I expect if he hasn't cleaned up the economic mess in the first month, the right will call him a failure.

I voted early. I didn't vote for either McCain or Obama and I don't regret voting for Bush in the past. But, then again I actually understand the differences between the houses of Congress, the White House, and the concept of what each is authorized as well as able to do. When you reach that stage, partisanship pretty much chokes on it's own vomit.

No point blaming Obama for the economy in the first month if he's elected either. Instead blame the voters for putting someone in office who likely couldn't get a security clearance excepting by way of election.

I appreciate your obvious concern for my well being. Thanks. There is an old truism from Communications 101 that goes "If someone didn't get it, it means that you didn't give it".

I voted early. I didn't vote for either McCain or Obama and I don't regret voting for Bush in the past. But, then again I actually understand the differences between the houses of Congress, the White House, and the concept of what each is authorized as well as able to do. When you reach that stage, partisanship pretty much chokes on it's own vomit.

No point blaming Obama for the economy in the first month if he's elected either. Instead blame the voters for putting someone in office who likely couldn't get a security clearance excepting by way of election.

Can you imagine the poor investigative officer that would get Obama's TS (or even higher) security form???? Account for your life, and produce a reference for every point in it. Haahahhahahahah! Where I was born is a secret. I can't give you my original birth certificate. I hung out with this anti American group, then with this one. My mother had a strong opinion about the USA, and influenced me greatly. Then changed my name six times, and went to this school where they taught me about the one true god, then disappeared for a while, then showed up in Hawiia at my grandparents place. And, I went to some expensive colleges, where I picked my friends carefully, but I don't want to talk about how I paid for school, it was the book deal really. And, I did some community service teaching groups how to get mean at city council meetings. But sorry, all my records are locked in every country I've ever visited. Sorry, if you ask any questions your just being negative.

It is an amusing thought.

In the real world though, the application would simply be denied and filed. IO's don't mess around with folks that don't cooperate. After all, the IO could care less whether you get a clearance or not. After all, having one is to your benefit.

Now, go one step further. Imagine OB as an unconnected (politically) ordinary citizen who had to pass a secret service background investigation IOT get a job as a white house employee....

Forum List

Back