Early family formation is the human norm; why have we made it so exceptional?

And those poor males that have adopt children due to them or their wife being defective will never get to be real men.
Probably worse than real men. They're helping some other man's genetic material survive. They're traitors to mankind even. A real man would do what lions do and get rid of any offspring from former mates.

😄

Why would anyone alive today give a shit about 100 years from now other than maybe in context of the environment? I don't give a shit if I have genetic descendants running around 100 years from now. I'll be long dead by then. My cares will have ceased.

Spoken like the dimwitted child you are.

Probably worse than real men. They're helping some other man's genetic material survive. They're traitors to mankind even. A real man would do what lions do and get rid of any offspring from former mates.

The twisted mind of a democrat ^^^^^^

Well said.

My 28 year old is one of those. Yes, I would love some grandkids, but that is not her plan right now and I fully support it.

Oh, and he is making more money than 90% plus of the people in the nation and she leaves in a couple weeks for 3 week business trip to Dubai, Greece and Spain. Hard to do those things when you have kids.

And when they are old and alone in the government warehouse, waiting for the government suicide machine to be brought into their room.........they will understand how big a mistake they made

Young people aspire to more in this life than just get married, have kids, work incessantly, chase after the kids, was, rinse, repeat. They're careers are providing them with other possibilities that are more appealing. I applaud them because they are entitled to NOT have kids if they desire. Some wackos believe that it's the young females DUTY to have kids for the good of the nation. That's ummm wrong.
Breeding is how we survive. Our own people need to breed so that jobs here are filled. Trump gave a great speech in Minnesota (dubbed the racehorse theory speech) where he pointed out both the problem and the solution.

Forum List

Back