Eagles.......This Fall, We Rise!

If you know football, then you already know about the offensive changes, so the points will come under the Chip Kelly system.

So, I'll start with the defensive backs.
Maxwell, Walter Thurmond III, E.J. Biggars (with a name like that, you just got to be an Eagle!). Now, you can exhale.

After them, we have Kendricks, Alonso, Brandon Graham, and draftee Jordan Hicks (whose gonna be a big talent).

On the defensive line, we made little changes, cause if it ain't broke, then don't fix it.

So, I'll digress. We will be one of the best defensive groups in the NFL this year. Oh, and did I mention, we'll score too!

Be afraid, be very afraid.........especially if you are a 'Cowgirlz' fan.

There is no allegiance to a team anymore. It's allegiance to a Brand.

Rosters change yearly, and so does staff. Teams are nothing but a logo and a uniform. It's pretty much devolved into marketing bullshit.

Rosters change yearly, and so does staff. Teams are nothing but a logo and a uniform. It's pretty much devolved into marketing bullshit.

The way Chip Kelly deals players, I don't buy Eagles jerseys with names on them.........

If you know football, then you already know about the offensive changes, so the points will come under the Chip Kelly system.

Maxwell, Walter Thurmond III, E.J. Biggars (with a name like that, you just got to be an Eagle!). Now, you can exhale.

After them, we have Kendricks, Alonso, Brandon Graham, and draftee Jordan Hicks (whose gonna be a big talent).

On the defensive line, we made little changes, cause if it ain't broke, then don't fix it.

So, I'll digress. We will be one of the best defensive groups in the NFL this year. Oh, and did I mention, we'll score too!

LOL

Julio Jones torched the Eagles for 2 TDs last night, including one where he stretched thru a crowd to cross the line.

Maxwell? You mean the guy Julio burned for 9 catches, 141 yards and 2 TDs?

indeed.the NFL went to hell in the 90's when free agency came along.miss the good old days when players stayed with one team their whole carrer which is why i pretty much just watch old NFL games these days.

All this talent and we go into the season opener unfocused. That's on the coaching staff. I'm disappointed but the sky isn't falling.
Eagles get a 'F' grade..........'F' is for fuck Dallas!

Maxwell? You mean the guy Julio burned for 9 catches, 141 yards and 2 TDs?

Packers double teamed Julio last year in one game and Julio still got more yards. I don't hate on Maxwell, as Ryan had 6 seconds to find Julio.

All this talent and we go into the season opener unfocused. That's on the coaching staff. I'm disappointed but the sky isn't falling.
yeah they are not soaring as of yet,they have had their wings CLIPPED kinda like Huggys Seahawks.:biggrin:

yeah they are not soaring as of yet,they have had their wings CLIPPED kinda like Huggys Seahawks.:biggrin:

No excuses for all the penalties, lack of running lanes, blown coverages, and not going for it late in the game when it was 4th and 1 and we decided to kick. It never crossed Kellys' mind to at least hard count them and catch them offside?

Beating the 'Cowgirlz' Sunday will greatly ease the disappointment.

Hugs' Seahawks need to 'ground n' pound' the Packers, as Chicago ran against them well.

No excuses for all the penalties, lack of running lanes, blown coverages, and not going for it late in the game when it was 4th and 1 and we decided to kick. It never crossed Kellys' mind to at least hard count them and catch them offside?

Beating the 'Cowgirlz' Sunday will greatly ease the disappointment.

Hugs' Seahawks need to 'ground n' pound' the Packers, as Chicago ran against them well.

those are the two teams I hate the most packers and cowturds other than the stank louis Lambs of course.

not going for it on fourth and one huh? kinda reminds me of Pete the cheat.I saw that game in stank louis and they had the ball down at the Rams 3 yard line on fourth and one as well and also settled for a field goal..

I could not believe the call.the Rams have a good team this year,maybe the best against the run which will make me happy next year obviously.lol they may possibly be even better than Huggys Hawks against the run they have been able to draft so high for so long its paying off.

I knew that would cost them the game.a tough defense like that,you got to go for it. Hugs seahawks have issues on the offensive line and playing in green bay where the fans actually support the team and the opposing fans dont outnumber the home team fans for every home game,the crowd will be five times louder than it was in stank louis so i think its a safe bet they will go o and 2.

Now your eagles i am not sure about because the cowturds lost their beastmode last year to your team so hopefully the eagles can pull this one off.

Forum List

Back