Eagles Odds to Win SuperBowl

NFL - National Felon League.
There's a reason the Eagles have holding cells at their stadium.......(Actually, rumor has it that they're for visiting Giants fans.) :lol:

I think you guys are more than capable of filling up your own Jail. :lol:

A relative of mine works at City Field on the medical staff for the fans, and Mets-Phillies games result in more fights than Met-Yankees games.

People from Philly just seem to have a certain ring to them when it comes to sports.

I could easily say its NY that causes the problems. I've been to a lot of Mets/Phils games in Philly and there's always a bunch of fights. You guys talk just as much shit, trust me. I was at one game where an entire section was brawling, people jumping over rows of seats and shit.

It was a lot worse a couple years ago though when the Mets were still in the playoff chase.

I don't think so. You don't see the same fights even at a Mets Braves or Mets Yanks game.

Philly fans have a long track record of being "aggressive" going back to the broad street bullies days in the 70's. That team was mean, and the fans picked up on it.

I think you guys are more than capable of filling up your own Jail. :lol:

A relative of mine works at City Field on the medical staff for the fans, and Mets-Phillies games result in more fights than Met-Yankees games.

People from Philly just seem to have a certain ring to them when it comes to sports.

I could easily say its NY that causes the problems. I've been to a lot of Mets/Phils games in Philly and there's always a bunch of fights. You guys talk just as much shit, trust me. I was at one game where an entire section was brawling, people jumping over rows of seats and shit.

It was a lot worse a couple years ago though when the Mets were still in the playoff chase.

I don't think so. You don't see the same fights even at a Mets Braves or Mets Yanks game.

Philly fans have a long track record of being "aggressive" going back to the broad street bullies days in the 70's. That team was mean, and the fans picked up on it.

Guess what, you don't see it at Phils/Braves or Phils/Marlins. In fact, at Nationals games in Washington, it usually ends up being more Phils fans in the house than Nats fans. And yet it stays peaceful.

The only time I ever see shit getting out of hand at a Phils game is when the Mets are in town.

I don't disagree that we're passionate to a fault, but to just blame us is ridiculous.

Forum List

Back