Eagles Odds to Win SuperBowl

Along with the Packers, you have to consider the Eagles to be NFC favorites. Beyond that, it will all come down to chemistry of the new players and avoiding injuries

Too many free agents.

Agree, they may be a fantasy football team that looks good on paper. Have to see the chemistry and what was taken away to make cap

We should've signed Plaxico Burress. He's burned us so many times, I would have liked to see him on our receiver corps. Vick-Burress combo would've been interesting, to say the least.

Screw the Eagles, Screw the Phillies, Screw the Flyers

(I dont care about basketball)

We should've signed Plaxico Burress. He's burned us so many times, I would have liked to see him on our receiver corps. Vick-Burress combo would've been interesting, to say the least.

Not only that...they could have exchanged prison stories in the huddle

"Hey....watch what happens when I drop this soap"

NFL - National Felon League.
There's a reason the Eagles have holding cells at their stadium.......(Actually, rumor has it that they're for visiting Giants fans.) :lol:

There's a reason the Eagles have holding cells at their stadium.......(Actually, rumor has it that they're for visiting Giants fans.) :lol:

I think you guys are more than capable of filling up your own Jail. :lol:

A relative of mine works at City Field on the medical staff for the fans, and Mets-Phillies games result in more fights than Met-Yankees games.

People from Philly just seem to have a certain ring to them when it comes to sports.

A relative of mine works at City Field on the medical staff for the fans, and Mets-Phillies games result in more fights than Met-Yankees games.

People from Philly just seem to have a certain ring to them when it comes to sports.

Golly Gee Gosh........your sure are polite........:lol:.

Golly Gee Gosh........your sure are polite........:lol:.

Muahahaha.

Don't mind me, I'm just stuck watching a AAA team playing at city field because even the batboy seems to have hurt something.

lol - I think the N should stand for something else to make it more accurate as well.

Eagles are easy favs to take it, with GB and NO giving chase. PIT and NE are only serious threats in AFC and don't have the same talent level to hang IMO.

I could easily say its NY that causes the problems. I've been to a lot of Mets/Phils games in Philly and there's always a bunch of fights. You guys talk just as much shit, trust me. I was at one game where an entire section was brawling, people jumping over rows of seats and shit.

It was a lot worse a couple years ago though when the Mets were still in the playoff chase.

Forum List

Back