Dutch businessman, 69, seeks to legally identify as 20 years younger

This is happening in Holland but if gender can be a matter of preference, though it really isn't, why shouldn't someone declare they are as old as they want to be, the sex they want to be, the race they want to be, the nationality they want to be, etc. What's really distressing is all the idiots who endorse the concept of you are what you wish to be...not what you are.

This is happening in Holland but if gender can be a matter of preference, though it really isn't, why shouldn't someone declare they are as old as they want to be, the sex they want to be, the race they want to be, the nationality they want to be, etc. What's really distressing is all the idiots who endorse the concept of you are what you wish to be...not what you are.
My wife sez i'm a dog trapped in a man's body......~S~

It's MY civil right to claim I'm really 6'2 and 170 on my drivers license!

Oh, and I'm also an Abercrombe and Fitch model if anybody wants to know.

My wife sez i'm a dog trapped in a man's body......~S~
Do you lick you’re nutz.

Can you imagine how that works for online dating sites?

Here's my photo (20 years go). Here is the age I identify with (20 years ago). You meet and explain to woman how you identify.

I suppose if she is progressive she will respect you and not want to be prejudiced about your condition and true self. Hey one might live happily ever after using that racket!

I am a highly acclaimed female dentist. You can tell because I have long hair, see-

9987BE33-7A3F-4D94-84BF-D1B0B2CB8C52.jpeg

Forum List

Back