During Florida Rally Trump Claims He Beat Obama And Saved Christmas

Donald still measures himself against Obama, and despises Obama with such passion that he's now claiming he beat him in an election that never happened.

Trump whooped Obama's ass in 2016. Obama stuck his nose into the election, told voters his legacy and policies were on the line. That's when Obama entered the race and flew around the country campaigning. Then Trump bitch slapped him. :auiqs.jpg:

Just to note.....Trump went to Kentucky and said his legacy was on the line......his candidate lost. (And pardoned a sexual offender on his way out)

Are you genuinely ignorant or are you faking being ignorant? I'm fully informed on the Kentucky races your deflection is pathetic.

Just noting.....what you condemn Obama for Trump has also done.

Wrong, you being wrong is becoming a habit try harder.

Obama increased the national debt by 9 Trillion. Trump did not.
Obama denied Javelin anti-tank missiles to Ukraine to defend itself against Russia. Trump provided them.
Obama spewed racism and hatred and divisiveness for eight miserable, incompetent years. Trump does none of those things.
Obama covered up Hillary's crimes and his own corruption. Trump defeated Hillary and exposes all the swamp.
Obama created ISIS. Trump destroyed them.
Obama said should the winds blow in an ugly direction, he would side with his Muslim brothers. Trump would never say such shit.

BarackObamaisms

Obama denied Javelin anti-tank missiles to Ukraine to defend itself against Russia. Trump provided them.
Obama spewed racism and hatred and divisiveness for eight miserable, incompetent years. Trump does none of those things.
Obama covered up Hillary's crimes and his own corruption. Trump defeated Hillary and exposes all the swamp.
Obama said should the winds blow in an ugly direction, he would side with his Muslim brothers. Trump would never say such shit.

BarackObamaisms

Russian ^^^^^^^^^^^

Trump is on the same path. 1.3 trillion since last Thanksgiving.

One of the few things I would agree with Obama on. It never ends well for us when we get involved in these things.

BarackObamaisms

Lol....the rest I can't take seriously.

He saved Easter too...

And now he's leading the fight against the (imaginary) War on Thanksgiving...

President Donald Trump declares there’s a war on Thanksgiving — and vows to stop it

I'm not sure what reality he's living in...

Probably the same reality that the people who want to destroy statues of Columbus live in, the same clowns who insist on calling "Columbus Day" some asinine shit like "indigenous primates day" or whatever. The same assholes who claim the Thanksgiving holiday is a celebration of genocide or some other nefarious thing. I've heard them talk, I ridicule and ignore them more often than not.

Lakoturd is a prime example though.

Forum List

Back