Durham report shows likelihood Obama, Biden, Clinton, Comey and others colluded with Russia

Comey is as straight arrow a patriot as they come.

And you based that on, WHAT?

The question isn't whether Comey was a patriot, the question is to WHO and what country, because he sure wasn't serving Americans.

Right, Jack, I'll get right on detailing all those things for you that you'd already know about if you had an ounce of interest in knowing for yourself.

45 million he owes the taxpayers for a report we now know was politically motivated and baseless to begin with.

You need more time? First inning? You mean it took you 8 years, 6 billion and 150 tries just to get going? So you figure on spending what--- about 65 years long past Trump being dead and buried and about 50 billion dollars trying to prove Trump is what? Orange and overweight? :auiqs.jpg:

Probably, but only because we now know the corrupt political machine is in place now to deny voters any real choice. You let the GOP win only when their guy is another RINO like GW Bush, right? Zuckerberg alone spent nearly half a billion dollars funding the steal of the 2020 election as detailed by Molly Ball in Time Magazine.

You don't even have that right. THREE people were indicted, two dismissed, the third given community service, but I agree, pretty weenie, but not because the evidence wasn't there--- as I detail above, all part of the same usual coverup.
So basically, this is just like your braying about a fraudulent election result in 2020? You got nothing. Noted.
Mueller paid for his investigation. Durham has not.
Don't worry, GA, J6, and Mar-A-Lago docs are all on the horizon for Trump, but not before he serves his useful purpose.

The GOP loses because they are rooted in grievance and conspiracy theory. They have no fresh ideas that interest the average voter.

Yeah, Faux News, all FAKE News, except when they claim to have lied about the election, then their word is good as gold, right?
Aww cry me a river. 24/7 opinion is all we get on TV and most publications. Unless there is breaking news (that's not 2 day old). The recent lawsuit prove Faux knowingly lied to keep up their revenue from their ratings. They committed fraud against the United States presidential elections by knowingly lying about the fake Trumpybear claims. They helped foster the events of Jan 6th and, along with their leader El Trumpiberra, are practically and morally responsible for all of the riotous events of that day.

So basically, this is just like your braying about a fraudulent election result in 2020? You got nothing. Noted.
Mueller paid for his investigation. Durham has not.
Don't worry, GA, J6, and Mar-A-Lago docs are all on the horizon for Trump, but not before he serves his useful purpose.

The GOP loses because they are rooted in grievance and conspiracy theory. They have no fresh ideas that interest the average voter.
The whole democrat party is nothing BUT rooted in grievance. You are full of BS.

I’ve been digging into the Durham report. BOTTOM LINE: Comey, Page, McCabe, and Strzok lied to the American people and created a false narrative about Donald Trump to interfere in the 2016 election. Joe Biden knew about it and Hillary Clinton orchestrated it.

The whole democrat party is nothing BUT rooted in grievance. You are full of BS.
Really? Hmm. I don't see any Democrats waging a culture war against gays and trans people. I don't any Democrats banning books. I don't see any Democrats waging a war against a woman's right to choose.
So...your statement....is BS. :)

I’ve been digging into the Durham report. BOTTOM LINE: Comey, Page, McCabe, and Strzok lied to the American people and created a false narrative about Donald Trump to interfere in the 2016 election. Joe Biden knew about it and Hillary Clinton orchestrated it.

Congratulations you figured out what the rest of us have known from the start.

Aww cry me a river.

Why? I'm not the one who just had an official investigation completely blow out of the water once and for all time that the whole Russia Collusion gambit was false. And I'm not the once who just had it confirmed at the highest levels that the government has been trying to get Trump for years, and has utterly FAILED.

Really? Hmm. I don't see any Democrats waging a culture war against gays and trans people.
There goes Jack trying his Cloward & Piven Jedi mind tricks again twisting words. Meanwhile, the ONLY people the Democrats AREN'T waging a war against ARE the gays and trannies, probably because the entire party has been HIJACKED by them.

I don't any Democrats banning books.
In reality, the democrats have been quietly secretly trying to rewrite history in books used to teach kids.

James Comey? The FBI director who interfered twice in 2016 to damage Hillary's chances and probably did more to aid the Trumpybear than Russia ever did? That James Comey? What did he say about Trumps connection to Russia during the Campaign?

James Comey? The FBI director who interfered twice in 2016 to damage Hillary's chances and probably did more to aid the Trumpybear than Russia ever did? That James Comey? What did he say about Trumps connection to Russia during the Campaign?

Racing in to save Hillary from certain prosecution helped Trump.
People like this one, there is simply no starting point for rational discourse.

As always, it was DemoKKKrats doing the very thing they claimed Trump did. They colluded with Russian intelligence to interfere with our elections.

The FBI’s Operation Crossfire Hurricane was tasked with investigating Russian involvement in the 2016 election, yet a major memo sent from the CIA to lead agent Peter Strzok outlining U.S. intelligence that Hillary Clinton may have hatched a plan to frame Donald Trump — which stood to dramatically alter the investigation — simply went missing, according to the blockbuster report from Special Counsel John Durham.

“In late July 2016, U.S. intelligence agencies obtained insight into Russian intelligence analysis alleging that U.S Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton had approved a campaign plan to stir up a scandal against U.S. Presidential candidate Donald Trump by tying him to Putin and the Russians’ hacking of the Democratic National Committee,” the report said.

On September 7, 2016, the CIA wrote a “referral memo” addressed to FBI director James Comey and to the attention of Deputy Assistant Director Strzok saying as much. The information was considered so important that then-CIA Director James Brennan immediately briefed President Barack Obama, Vice President Joe Biden, Attorney General Loretta Lynch, and Comey about it in the Situation Room. Yet not a single FBI employee working for Strzok who was interviewed by Durham could recall seeing it or doing anything with the information.
Oh for God's sake, Trump stood up in front of a campaign crowd and asked the Russians for assistance! Carter Page, it is well documented, solicited the Russians for at least 2 years. Plus, Trump peed in Obama's bed!

Trump stood up in front of a campaign crowd and asked the Russians for assistance!
RUSSIA COLLUSION!!!! :rock:

Plus, Trump peed in Obama's bed!
Biden only pees in his diaper.

Jabroney.jpg

Racing in to save Hillary from certain prosecution helped Trump.
People like this one, there is simply no starting point for rational discourse.
Yeah he said such wonderful things about her didn't he? You folks are amazingly funny. By not only breaking norms by listing any reason for charges or no charges, but also by doing it the middle of an election year, Comey ensured her poll numbers took a beating. Of course you have to ignore the Comey's October Surprise that likely tipped the final scale in the Orange Wonders favor.

Forum List

Back