Durham report released

well not just that...the policies in place have brought global chaos, and economic hardship.

A record number of Americans are now saying they are worse off then they were before he was President...think about that....they were better off in 2020 in a global pandemic, then what the demafacsit policies have done to them....crazy, but Demafascsit are truly the worse pandemic the world has ever seen

Record numbers of people are worse off, a recipe for political discontent: POLL​

Umm, that poll is 6 months old.

face-palm-gif.278959

He could have used the unverifiable mail in ballots to win instead of conceeding those.
That is true.

LOL

Trump voted by mail in 2020. And he had someone else drop off his ballot for him.

Isn't that ballot harvesting? Does that make Trump's own ballot illegal?

Check all of the polls; Trump is behind.
Wrong.

john Edgar Slow Horse
I just follow the facts and logic and reason
Maybe take a few of your brethren under your wing.

If you follow facts, logic and reason, why did you make this nonfactual, illogical and unreasonable claim towards me.

Been hearing crap like this for years and years and years. But sure. We can wait and we will see and once your predictions fail we can yawn as you predictably call the entire system corrupt

Sound like you are full of BS.

Maybe take a few of your brethren under your wing.

If you follow facts, logic and reason, why did you make this nonfactual, illogical and unreasonable claim towards me.

Sound like you are full of BS.
Just reflecting what I’ve seen happen time and time again with the “wait and see” narratives circulating in trump world media

Forum List

Back