Durham report released

Yup and he also got ruined for the nursing home situation and not utilizing the aid ship that was brought in. So what in the world are you talking about when you say the dem govs made it impossible for Trump to capitalize politically from COVID?! He could have skipped his way to the presidency. He blew it.
Yep all that got leaked by dems trying to distance himself after the sexual harassment stuff. We know now he was ignoring the trump guideline and fudging numbers

Thanks for highlighting what I said

struth's polls show nothing about Trump.

struth does believe in this and does Billiejeans:
363349882_1281735712485301_1900135060912526191_n.jpg
Huh? The polls i linked show the two head to head

Yep all that got leaked by dems trying to distance himself after the sexual harassment stuff. We know now he was ignoring the trump guideline and fudging numbers

Thanks for highlighting what I said
No problem. It wasn’t a mystery and it doesn’t have anything to do with what we were talking about…. Trump blowing his opportunity to capitalize politically off COVID

No problem. It wasn’t a mystery and it doesn’t have anything to do with what we were talking about…. Trump blowing his opportunity to capitalize politically off COVID
Haha wow….sorry I am glad he didn’t, and frankly I respect him more for it. Using a deadly pandemic for political gain is disgusting…but not surprised dembot support it since the demafasict did it…which lead to record Covid deaths under the regime

Haha wow….sorry I am glad he didn’t, and frankly I respect him more for it. Using a deadly pandemic for political gain is disgusting…but not surprised dembot support it since the demafasict did it…which lead to record Covid deaths under the regime
Haha, you misunderstood. Trump absolutely tried to use the pandemic for political gain, why do you think he got on camera every day and spitballed fake cures and other nonsense. He just failed miserably at it. All he had to do is act like a responsible leader in a time of crisis and there’s no way the country would have voted in a new president. But he is Trump and he couldn’t help himself from being an arrogant divisive troll. So he lost. Good riddance

Is the investigation completed yet?
Been hearing crap like this for years and years and years. But sure. We can wait and we will see and once your predictions fail we can yawn as you predictably call the entire system corrupt

Haha, you misunderstood. Trump absolutely tried to use the pandemic for political gain, why do you think he got on camera every day and spitballed fake cures and other nonsense. He just failed miserably at it. All he had to do is act like a responsible leader in a time of crisis and there’s no way the country would have voted in a new president. But he is Trump and he couldn’t help himself from being an arrogant divisive troll. So he lost. Good riddance
No I indeed understood you. Had he tried to use it for political gain he wouldn’t of listened to the so called “expert” the now disgraced dr. Fauci

No I indeed understood you. Had he tried to use it for political gain he wouldn’t of listened to the so called “expert” the now disgraced dr. Fauci
He did try and gain politically. He just completely failed at it and lost the election. A drunk monkey could have done better

Forum List

Back