Dumbing Down Society Part I: Foods, Beverages and Meds

JBeukema

Rookie
Apr 23, 2009
everywhere and nowhere
Is there a deliberate effort by the government to dumb down the masses? The statement is hard to prove but there exists a great amount of data proving that the ruling elite not only tolerates, but effectively introduces policies that have a detrimental effect on the physical and mental health of the population. This series of articles looks at the many ways the modern man is being dumbed down. Part I looks at the poisons found in everyday foods, beverages and medications.

“In 1995, neurotoxicologist and former Director of toxicology at Forsyth Dental Center in Boston, Dr. Phyllis Mullenix published research showing that fluoride built up in the brains of animals when exposed to moderate levels. Damage to the brain occured and the behavior patterns of the animals was adversely effected. Offspring of pregnant animals receiving relatively low doses of fluoride showed permanent effects to the brain which were seen as hyperactivity (ADD-like symptoms). Young animals and adult animals given fluoride experienced the opposite effect — hypoactivity or sluggishness. The toxic effects of fluoride on the central nervous system was subsequently confirmed by previously-classified government research. Two new epidemiological studies which tend to confirm fluoride’s neurotoxic effects on the brain have shown that children exposed to higher levels of fluoride had lower IQs.”
- Source
Dumbing Down Society Part I: Foods, Beverages and Meds | The Vigilant Citizen

Last edited:
When a small group of the super-rich who comprise a de facto ruling class have nothing more important to concern themselves with than how to remain in power it logically follows that they have a vested interest in maintaining their supremacy by any means necessary. And if preventing the lower class from figuring out why things are the way they are will facilitate that interest, why wouldn't they invest heavily in doing what needs to be done?

While I haven't given any thought to the poison foods idea I have no doubt that there is some motivated purpose behind what's happened to our educational system.

Forum List

Back