Duke on Obama Nomination

Discussion in 'Race Relations/Racism' started by William Joyce, Jun 5, 2008.

1. William Joyce

William Joyce Chemotherapy for PC

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,349
    Obama Wins Demo Nomination: A Black Flag for White America | The Official Website of Representative David Duke, PhD

In reality, Barack Hussein Obama is no more of a danger to the interests of the White American than Hillary Clinton or John McCain. Perhaps he is even less of one, for when traitors become your own leaders they are much more dangerous to you than a powerful enemy outside of your own ranks.

Still, Obama is a signal flag that European Americans have lost control over the government of the nation they founded, a nation that when it was at its best was the a pinnacle of the dreams of Western man. In a sense, America being composed of every heritage of Europe embodied a collective will of our European folk, a power that created great documents of freedom and wonderful examples of courage. It embodied a national will that accomplished the greatest adventure in the history of mankind, the placing of European footprints on the moon.

...Now, the dreams of our forefathers have morphed into our own living nightmares in which anti-White racism and and White self-hate dominate the political and media landscape. Millions of our people face massive racial discrimination in the Newspeak of “affirmative action.” We have lost the educational system our people created and made one of the best in the world, to the point where millions of our people can’t send their kids to the schools their own taxes pay for, where their children not only face educational mediocrity, but often the far worse fate of physical beatings, sexual assaults and the drug environment of gangstas and gangsta rap-infested schools.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2008
  2. CharlestonChad

CharlestonChad Baller Deluxe

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +128
    Whites brought slaves to America. It's your fault you couldn't keep them in check. Instead, the weakness of the white european has led the freed slaves to take over your country. I guess that makes blacks the superior race...

3. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    I just read that link, I need a shower. Ewww.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. CharlestonChad

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +128
    I really like this analogy

"In auto racing, a black flag is the signal used for the car to go to the pits. Barack Obama winning the Democrat Nomination is a black flag for America, a sign of where we as a people and nation are heading…to the pits."

Because the only reason to go into the pits is to get repaired or refueled. Black flags are for cars sent to the garage because they cannot keep up with the pace of the race. Silly racist.:shock:

5. Gungnir

Gungnir Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +26
    That article was a nice read. I am leary of Mr. (Dr?) Duke personally.

This is a great line.

Superior is he who lives at the end of the day.

You actually have a point. Our empathy and morallity has been used against us and if that means that a rude and dumb people vanquish us as was done in Rhodesia and South Africa, what good was our intelllectual superiority? What good is compassion if it lets the murderer sleep in your house durring the rainstorm?

We are a smarter and more industrious race, but what good is that when we allow the heathens of the world to trample upon us? When we see them as equals and have our children associate with their litter, what good is the gift of our genes?

CharlestonChad, be careful on what ammunition you hand out.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2008
  6. CharlestonChad

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +128
    The fact that you said your morality is your weakness only means that you are admitting that being racist and a bigot is immoral. Well said. The fact that whites see others as equals is the reason why others are becoming equals. It is the moral thing to do. You racist are unknowingly admitting that racism is immoral.

If the "heathens" can trample on you, then maybe your race isn't as smart and industrious as you think. Your comment is similar to the Patriots saying they are the better team, but the Giants just got the better of them. Fact is, the best team wins, period.

I hear ya dog. I'll keep shit tight cause I wouldn't want you to shoot yourself in the other foot next time.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  7. Gungnir

Gungnir Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +26
    No. Morality is a weakness when applied to the wrong and underserving person. Our compassion, justice, and 'want to be liked' developed for our own people; that it is tricked and lied onto others is the imorality.

Reread my post. It differs not but a hair from yours.

A more eloquent call to arms I have never heard.

8. CharlestonChad

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +128
    Morality is a universal applied to all. If not, then what you perceive as morality isn't actual morality. Morality seeks instill justice into a society. Societies are most functional when in cooperation with other societies. This is evident by the explosion of population around the world once the global economy became existent. The fact that you consider morality not universal is showing that you are not the best fit human for survival. If you wanna start talking bout evolution and such.

In the wild, the inferior male will lose the fight and usually does not engage the alpha male for fear of death. Admitting inferiority and then demanding violence is the exact reason you're dumb enough to be a racist. Your fear and insecurities are not advantageous and will only make your life miserable.

9. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,770
    I have to disagree with you here. Morality is arbitrary, based on societal belief. There is no inherent set of morals.

I would argue that a human willing to judge for him/herself what is right and wrong and not blindly follow the herd would in fact be the best fit to survive.

You're mixing two different theories. Societal cooperation which has led to a population explosion due to the basic fact that society protects and props up its weak vs Man's basic instinct to survive. The former is a contradiction to natural selection.

10. William Joyce

William Joyce Chemotherapy for PC

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,349
    Equally?

If so, we have a big problem.

A child in China you've never met is owed the same duty of care you owe your own children.

Those plane tickets are going to start adding up, Chad.